timbok

what is worse  

1 member has voted

1. 1. what is worse

• pass defense
    • run defense
    • pass defense,needed revis
    • run defense,needed an LB.

Run defense is clearly a bigger weakness, but the poll is flawed. It makes the assumption that another available player would have had as great of an impact on the rush-defense that Revis should have on the pass-defense.

It's not like Jamal Williams (or even Adam Carriker) was on the board just waiting for us to grab him.

My real problem is trading up to the spot AFTER Carriker was picked. Seemed that with all we gave up we'd be better off with Carriker.

Carriker is a solid pick, and he will be good, he won't ever be great. With Revis, he has a chance to be the next Ty Law, the sky is the limit with a quality corner.

then again, corners have a high bust factor, I still think we made the right pick.

Run d was a big need, but with moving up for Revis, I don't know why we didn't go a few more spots for Carriker. Unless we couldn't get a partner or they wanted too much. I am happy with the Revis pick. He was one of the top cb rated. However, he was expensive to get and he better not be a bust. If he is the next law then it was worth it.

Run defense, most definately. They did improve a little, but in comparrison to early in the year, its not hard to improve lol. If Revis is anything close to what he could be, you add him to Dyson and Rhodes and you've got 3 very good guys back in that secondary, plus whatever Coleman/Coleman/E. Smith can contribute...should be a solid secondary in my mind.

Where is the all of the above selection?

LMAO :ha:

I voted tat the secondary needed Revis and I stand by that. Harris is a great addition too and I think that both picks were great. Keep in mind the run D has been solidified a tad with Coleman at DE too. I do think a big gut at NT would be nice during obvious run sits to give DROB a break.

Archived