Allen's mission to prove he belongs

ECURB

He had no impact last year. Why would we post about him?

Trueeeee, but he's in our division. I don't care if your the best or worst player on the team, I'll still like to see how their doing. That's just me tho.

Another BUST drafted by the Dolphins ?

This article makes the point that rookies are spending so much energy just learning new stuff that their talents don't always shine. For that reason alone you can't really call any player a bust after just 1 year - even a certain 3rd round, boar hunting, ILB!

Trueeeee, but he's in our division. I don't care if your the best or worst player on the team, I'll still like to see how their doing. That's just me tho.

I'm with you on that but the guy pretty much stunk last year. I think the Jets had the only impact draft picks last year.

Maroney was decent for the Pats before he was hurt but beyond that the Jets rookie o-lineman did very well.

This article makes the point that rookies are spending so much energy just learning new stuff that their talents don't always shine. For that reason alone you can't really call any player a bust after just 1 year - even a certain 3rd round, boar hunting, ILB!

I think I might know who your talking about lol.

I'm with you on that but the guy pretty much stunk last year. I think the Jets had the only impact draft picks last year.

Maroney was decent for the Pats before he was hurt but beyond that the Jets rookie o-lineman did very well.

I agree.

A 1st round pick vs a 3rd round pick?

Miami ****ed up....Look at some of the talent they passed on...

I hope the Fins continue their current path of "fixing" their defensive needs; plugging in players that can't play their natural positions. Goodman, Daniels, now Allen... I wonder if we should even dress our RB crew when we play Miami. How about we give Thomas and Co. the day off and play five-reciever sets until we've set the scoring record in Miami.

I hope the Fins continue their current path of "fixing" their defensive needs; plugging in players that can't play their natural positions. Goodman, Daniels, now Allen... I wonder if we should even dress our RB crew when we play Miami. How about we give Thomas and Co. the day off and play five-reciever sets until we've set the scoring record in Miami.

Last year the Dolphins were the 4th ranked defense. We lost nobody, and added depth to the linebackers. Jason Allen was a stud CB at Tennessee and CB is where he will play this year. The Miami secondary is fine. You should worry about the women beaters that occupy the Jets seconday.

Last year the Dolphins were the 4th ranked defense. We lost nobody, and added depth to the linebackers. Jason Allen was a stud CB at Tennessee and CB is where he will play this year. The Miami secondary is fine. You should worry about the women beaters that occupy the Jets seconday.

You really want to talk woman beaters?

Archived