Who's The Most Underrated Player In The NFL?

That cornerback on the Raiders. He is so underrated, I can't even remeber his name. :)

Ngousah or something he is very good definetly amongst the most underrated in the league now but wait till he gets another season to show himself people will start to give notice

yeah he didn't do anything special. Unless you're looking at his "total" stats and thinking it was his 06 stats.

Can you you put your Pats hatred away for a minute? Ty Warren was excellent last year.

Ngousah or something he is very good definetly amongst the most underrated in the league now but wait till he gets another season to show himself people will start to give notice

Nnamdi (first name, you are close with the last, god knows i don't know), amazing madden cover corner :)

kind of funny Gore is mentioned here, he was mentioned in overrated too, due to his weak division.

Can you you put your Pats hatred away for a minute? Ty Warren was excellent last year.

come one, he's going to want stats on a D-linemen.

when everyone did the "all afc east" team, more oftent than not (in a 34) people had seymore, wilfork and yes....warren.

he wasn't excellent, he has one pretty good season. He hasn't done enough to be rated yet. How could someone who isn't rated, be underrated. Stop being a homer a pats guy has one good year and you want him on the cover of wheaties.

kind of funny Gore is mentioned here, he was mentioned in overrated too, due to his weak division.

Well I mentioned him bc I think he's a very talented player...just won't get the type of exposure a player would for a better team.

Well I mentioned him bc I think he's a very talented player...just won't get the type of exposure a player would for a better team.

Gore had a great year, but can he be consistent enough to keep it up along his career.

Trent Green.

J-Cotch

Kerry Rhodes

Namdi Asomugha

Aaron Kampman (15.5 sacks)

Rashean Mathis

Robert Geathers

Demeco Ryans

Antonio Pierce

Chris Hope

Reggie Brown

Rudi Johnson

I agree with Rudi & Mathis. Good picks...and Kampman too...but if put Kampman up you have to throw up Jared Allen.

S Ken Hamlin

DE Mark Anderson

RB Marion Barber

WR Rashied Davis (doesn't show up in stats but with a real QB he is a Steve Smith type)

WR T.J. Houshmandzadeh (Great WR but gets hurt too often)

TE Alge Crumpler (I understand everyone knows who he is, but this guy is the best TE in the game right now, bar none, and he doesn't get near the coverage of many other TE's)

LB Keith Bulluck

SS Jermaine Phillips

Archived