Jetnation.com's first 100 days...what's your opinion?

TaborJet

Bro...here is the best advice you will ever get.

Once you get the right girl you won't care if the place is clean. And Chinese takeout is pretty much the same all over.

AMEN...whats the matter Tx momma doesn't keep the trailer clean enough for you?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
getting better...now that that terrible April Fools joke has passed :evil:

my only complaint is how the split of boards is gonna affect road trips...won't be the same if we don't all still get together (you know who you are)

Al:

You guys will all get together. I would be shocked if it happened any other way. Many of you guys have been friends far too long to let something like this get in the way!

getting better...now that that terrible April Fools joke has passed :evil:

my only complaint is how the split of boards is gonna affect road trips...won't be the same if we don't all still get together (you know who you are)

Al:

You guys will all get together. I would be shocked if it happened any other way. Many of you guys have been friends far too long to let something like this get in the way!

Well, I think the front Page could use a new coat of paint. And the top of every page? It's Joe Namath, and then it's....a dark green mess....But I like the site, hope to meet some of you at training camp this summer..

Well, I think the front Page could use a new coat of paint. And the top of every page? It's Joe Namath, and then it's....a dark green mess....But I like the site, hope to meet some of you at training camp this summer..

We are moving to a new server soon (testing it out now). Had some problems that delayed the move. But when we move the banner on top of the page has been slightly modified to include our official logo.

Some other graphics are also being added. It is a work in progress. We have had a LOT of content though especially considering it is the offseason.

We are excited to soon announce the online chats that we are scheduling and the other events that are in the works!

We are moving to a new server soon (testing it out now). Had some problems that delayed the move. But when we move the banner on top of the page has been slightly modified to include our official logo.

Some other graphics are also being added. It is a work in progress. We have had a LOT of content though especially considering it is the offseason.

We are excited to soon announce the online chats that we are scheduling and the other events that are in the works!

Good to hear, Max. Keep up the good work, guys.

Good to hear, Max. Keep up the good work, guys.

Al:

youre probably right, would be a shame

btw, will be at the Jax home game on Sept. 25th, would be good to see you again also

Al:

btw, will be at the Jax home game on Sept. 25th, would be good to see you again also

It has been a good 100 days.

I am little surprised there were not more lag times as membership builds up to sustain topics like the board that cannot be mentioned.

I would put the JN's first 100 days up there with Herm's, your still thought of well and have not raised any doubts. :wink:

I am little surprised there were not more lag times as membership builds up to sustain topics like the board that cannot be mentioned.

I would put the JN's first 100 days up there with Herm's, your still thought of well and have not raised any doubts. :wink:

That would be great to see you and the Mrs. again. I will have to see if there is a hit out on me first. I may have to wear a disguise to the home games this year! I am not very popular. :mrgreen:

That would be great to see you and the Mrs. again. I will have to see if there is a hit out on me first. I may have to wear a disguise to the home games this year! I am not very popular. :mrgreen:

Everything has moved along nicely. The fear in starting something like this is that nobody will post. Go search the web and look at some of the message boards out there. There are many that are DEAD.

And you can come up with the best gameplan. But until you execute it perfectly it doesn't much matter.

(I learned that from Herm).

Everything has moved along nicely. The fear in starting something like this is that nobody will post. Go search the web and look at some of the message boards out there. There are many that are DEAD.

And you can come up with the best gameplan. But until you execute it perfectly it doesn't much matter.

Good job Max....is TS Doug Brien, ,Chad or Hackett? :wink:

You are correct and again job well done.

Good job Max....is TS Doug Brien, ,Chad or Hackett? :wink:

You are correct and again job well done.

Good job on the first 100 days.

I'm sure membership will increase significantly once football season rolls around again. I know I will be posting more once training camp starts.

Btw, I think you need to do something to get this site listed by the main search engines. I typed in "New York Jets fan site" into google and yahoo and I didn't see this site. I would never have found you if I hadn't seen Smizzy's plug on the kffl board.

I'm sure membership will increase significantly once football season rolls around again. I know I will be posting more once training camp starts.

Btw, I think you need to do something to get this site listed by the main search engines. I typed in "New York Jets fan site" into google and yahoo and I didn't see this site. I would never have found you if I hadn't seen Smizzy's plug on the kffl board.

That is a problem you are right. We are doing a lot of linking because that helps the results. But right now we don't show up real high on any search results.

A link from the NY Jets would help though! DOH.

That is a problem you are right. We are doing a lot of linking because that helps the results. But right now we don't show up real high on any search results.

A link from the NY Jets would help though! DOH.

Archived