Jetnation.com's first 100 days...what's your opinion?

TaborJet

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

please fill me in!

Bren is having a party at her fancy club on 07/02 I believe. I think it is in Toms River, NJ. Bren please start a new thread or maybe bump the old one with all the details. I can make it sticky so to speak.

Bren is having a party at her fancy club on 07/02 I believe. I think it is in Toms River, NJ. Bren please start a new thread or maybe bump the old one with all the details. I can make it sticky so to speak.

cool, are a lot of Jetnation Alumni expected?

cool, are a lot of Jetnation Alumni expected?

I am not sure who is going. Bren doesn't like me so I try to stay away from these events myself. :mrgreen:

I am sure she will put an attendance list in the thread about the party!

I am not sure who is going. Bren doesn't like me so I try to stay away from these events myself. :mrgreen:

I am sure she will put an attendance list in the thread about the party!

Finally, a chance to meet some of you. Well, at least the jersey folks....

Finally, a chance to meet some of you. Well, at least the jersey folks....

It should be good. That is if the NJ people are the only ones to show up. :P

Looking forward to meeting you.

Positives?

Good Members, Good People, Great Football Talk. It is a god site IMO.

Negatives?

That I havn't spent much time here since the draft.....in the oiffseason, when it's quiet like this, I tend to be a "Political Forum" guy more than anything else, wrangling with those on JI.

And honestly....as pathetic as this sounds, I am loathe to give up my JI activity after putting in 4000+ posts in my first year. Stupid, I know....immature too. But I felt I should be honest.

I hope once football season gets cranking up again, that I will spend more time here.......

LOL, not that anyone really noticed I was gone.....

Positives?

Negatives?

That I havn't spent much time here since the draft.....in the oiffseason, when it's quiet like this, I tend to be a "Political Forum" guy more than anything else, wrangling with those on JI.

And honestly....as pathetic as this sounds, I am loathe to give up my JI activity after putting in 4000+ posts in my first year. Stupid, I know....immature too. But I felt I should be honest.

I hope once football season gets cranking up again, that I will spend more time here.......

I did.

Positives?

Negatives?

WF:

I have a biorhythm chart that I update daily. I have been concerned about you because I haven't seen you around.

Welcome back.

This message was brought to you by the Concerned Citizens Council for JetNation.

IMO you guys did a great job on the site. I'm not on much with trying to keep up with the busy college life of sex, booze, and drugs, but I've found I post here a helluva more than I do at JI. Fun group of guys to talk to and with the exception of a few EricBarton Yankee posts here and there (lol jk), most of the posters are mature.

I'm die hard Jets and football but i'm not an expert on football. Baseball's always been my forte, so it's good to get some good info from everyone here.

Keep up the good work.

My honest assessment:

Positives:

Negatives:

1). Too many broads.

2). Too many broads that hijack threads.

3). Too many broads that endlessly flirt.

4). Too many broads that are admins.

5). Too many broads that are mods.

I wouldn't mind it if they'd show us their t#t's like some of the chicks in the upper deck at the games. :mrgreen::lol::roll::^o

IMO you guys did a great job on the site. I'm not on much with trying to keep up with the busy college life of sex, booze, and drugs, but I've found I post here a helluva more than I do at JI. Fun group of guys to talk to and with the exception of a few EricBarton Yankee posts here and there (lol jk), most of the posters are mature.

I'm die hard Jets and football but i'm not an expert on football. Baseball's always been my forte, so it's good to get some good info from everyone here.

Keep up the good work.

IMO, that's what this site needs. More access to sex, booze and drugs. No question.

I wouldn't mind it if they'd show us their t#t's like some of the chicks in the upper deck at the games. :mrgreen::lol::roll::^o

When you reach 1,000 posts, you qualify for webcam privileges for "The Girls of JetNation".

Much better than the upper deck. :wink:

When you reach 1,000 posts, you qualify for webcam privileges for "The Girls of JetNation".

Much better than the upper deck. :wink:

Do not get his hopes up Tex.

"The Girls of JetNation" is TS running around in his bedroom with daisy dukes, a Jets thong on :puke:, and singing "I'm so pretty."

Do not get his hopes up Tex.

"The Girls of JetNation" is TS running around in his bedroom with daisy dukes, a Jets thong on :puke:, and singing "I'm so pretty."

oh yeah, that's hottt, i just made a batch of belly pancakes thinking about that image, excuse me while i go clean up!

j/k

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

oh yeah, that's hottt, i just made a batch of belly pancakes thinking about that image, excuse me while i go clean up!

j/k

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

Belly pancakes? Did they look anything like a map of Hawaii?

Archived