Jets Vs Dolphins this year!

Fin Fan In Cali

I just thought I would get this posted way before the season ever starts. I haven't been on here in awhile as my duties at Finheaven have been elevated. I wanted to wish you guys a good season, and I look forward to playing the Jets this year. They will be great games. I don't bring smack, just wanted to say hello, and good luck!

I just thought I would get this posted way before the season ever starts. I haven't been on here in awhile as my duties at Finheaven have been elevated. I wanted to wish you guys a good season, and I look forward to playing the Jets this year. They will be great games. I don't bring smack, just wanted to say hello, and good luck!

good luck cuz your gonna need it lol

You're always a smooth character, dude. thanks. same to you.

Dolphins suck. Our mods will eat you for breakfest.

I didnt know you were on here!!

You do have your hands full over there, still is a great site though!!

Thank you, know can you please give "crashingjet" a lesson on how not to be an antagonistic faggot.

Fin Fan in cali is the equivalent of Max over at Finheaven..he's a good guy.

Ah, that is sweet. Remind me to give you a hug next time I see you. I mean rep points. That hug thing would just be weird. I think. You decide and let me know. I'm cool with either one actually, lol.

Ah, that is sweet. Remind me to give you a hug next time I see you. I mean rep points. That hug thing would just be weird. I think. You decide and let me know. I'm cool with either one actually, lol.

I feel dirty after reading this post. :smilies2_puke:

Archived