Titans game?

raffyD

Is anyone planning on going to Tennessee for the Jets game (Dec. 23)?

I know we talked about this a ways back as a roadtrip game and wanted to know if anyone was planning on buying group tickets or just buying their own and heading to the game. I'm thinking about doing it.

Fyi, Titan's tix go on sale this Saturday.

Raffy right now I am planning on Baltimore and Dallas road trips.

Wow, Dallas huh?

I guess this year's Cleveland is going to be the Ravens game. Baltimore rocks and I'm very jealous that I can't join everyone (my friend's wedding is that weekend). Make sure you get your hands on some crabs.

That just never sounds right, no matter how many times I say it.

I suppose me and the wife could venture into Titan country solo or hop on board the Miami game. (or do both depending on schedules)

OOOOew OOOOOew OOOOOEw ...me me me...I am going to see my MAN....

front row babie:love0038:

Are you really going? Let me know how (and when) you plan on getting tickets, I'd like to make this a surprise trip for the wife (I already told her she wasn't ready for enemy territory - Dolphins' games don't count, that place is like Meadowlands lite).

Are you really going? Let me know how (and when) you plan on getting tickets, I'd like to make this a surprise trip for the wife (I already told her she wasn't ready for enemy territory - Dolphins' games don't count, that place is like Meadowlands lite).

I am looking to make the trip as well and would love to sit with other Jet fans. Keep me in the loop on tickets.

Thanks.

Raffy......Be prepared to take her to all the away games, because after Tenn, she is gonna LOVE going because they are the NICEST FANS I have met on the road. Even after their loss they were shaking hands with ya......:rolleyes:

Raffy......Be prepared to take her to all the away games, because after Tenn, she is gonna LOVE going because they are the NICEST FANS I have met on the road. Even after their loss they were shaking hands with ya......:rolleyes:

ruh-rho!

scooby_doo_headers.jpg

Is anyone planning on going to Tennessee for the Jets game (Dec. 23)?

I know we talked about this a ways back as a roadtrip game and wanted to know if anyone was planning on buying group tickets or just buying their own and heading to the game. I'm thinking about doing it.

Fyi, Titan's tix go on sale this Saturday.

Count me in. I live in North Carolina, and Nashville is not a bad drive for me. As Brenda mentioned, people from Nashville are very friendly and it's a fun city. I go there quite often on business and have a blast.

Brenda - are you going to organize getting group tix, or do we get them individually?

Archived