Paris Hilton torching up......

SoFlaJets

I have got to assume that that is probably against the terms of her parole.

In any event, if she wants to be waving red rags in front of bulls, she better be careful that she doesn't end up having to remove her armani jeans in front of some bull dyke.

Way I look at it - if she's high she's less likely to go out anywhere which spares us all having to hear about her. Toke on bimbete.

my wife told me yesterday that after partying the other night the report is that she took a cab home instead of driving-who knows maybe she DID learn a partial lesson inside

my wife told me yesterday that after partying the other night the report is that she took a cab home instead of driving-who knows maybe she DID learn a partial lesson inside

I hope she did SoFla. I'd think "above the law" drunk drivers might be more likely to kill from behind the wheel than a standard drunk driver.

The sad part is that she's hitting a metal pipe. That's f*cking GROSS! How can a girl who has all the money in the world not get glass. I'm a middle class white boy and I haven't used a metal pipe since I was in like 10th grade.

Moral of the story: Paris Hilton can't do anything right.

Archived