Went to Shea last night...

Jet Moses

Man, talk about a Yankee fan intercepting a Met thread.

But wait, Shea was a Jet home too.

How does a multi-purpose facility stadium get treated. Is there off-limit cross-fan bantering allowed?

This whole only being able to talk about your own team stuff is difficult to track.

I guess that is why I am the forum "idiot" and "tool".

Yankee Stadium is not that great either, there. are you happy now? :lol:

Shea isn't even enclosed. it's got that ridiculous multi colored sheet metal panels on it's side.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Scott. I don't think you're a tool or an idiot.

You're just a delusional Mets fan. \:D/

Shea isn't even enclosed. it's got that ridiculous multi colored sheet metal panels on it's side.

It was all tongue in cheek, Bill, and I know you know that.

Shea is a dump, but its our dump.

80-Exactly what is it with you-You come on here taking a soap box stands of how everyone needs to keep it "baseball", yet you are one of the biggest name callers out there.

Practice what you preach.

:confused:

Dude, Bill Parcells was ranting about a STADIUM, not a TEAM, and you went on another rant! I'm just saying, that was a little dramatic!

:confused:

Dude, Bill Parcells was ranting about a STADIUM, not a TEAM, and you went on another rant! I'm just saying, that was a little dramatic!

(sigh), it was all tongue in cheek.

If you took the time to have a little sense of humor, rather than ranting at something because you feel it may help support your agenda on individual posters, it would help us from having these conversations.

Live and let live.

If you took the time to have a little sense of humor, rather than ranting at something because you feel it may help support your agenda on individual posters, it would help us from having these conversations.

Live and let live.

Haha, I can't read you these days...there's too much drama/uptight-ness around here it's hard to know what's what.

But now that I know I can bust out my sense of humor on you........ :razz:

Man, talk about a Yankee fan intercepting a Met thread.

But wait, Shea was a Jet home too.

How does a multi-purpose facility stadium get treated. Is there off-limit cross-fan bantering allowed?

This whole only being able to talk about your own team stuff is difficult to track.

I guess that is why I am the forum "idiot" and "tool".

Leave it to a bitter yankee fan to puke on what was a very decent Mets thread. Some people just cant help themselves.

Leave it to a bitter yankee fan to puke on what was a very decent Mets thread. Some people just cant help themselves.

Back on track- Shea needed to replaced but the old stadium will have lots of memories for me-going with my father to the games when I was young and now going with friends (including my dear friend that passed away recently)-in that respect it wil be missed.

LOL! Bitter? over Shea stadium? :rl:

Live and let live.

Now now Jetcane, take some of Scott's advice, I commented about that POS stadium in Flushing, not your beloved heroes. I also love the fact that I get under your thin skin so easily. haha

Delusional......who was it that used to endlessy address other fanbases by that term?

I think it was prior to you coming here.....can't recall his name though.;)

Delusional......who was it that used to endlessy address other fanbases by that term?

I think it was prior to you coming here.....can't recall his name though.;)

GimmeShelter thinks TX has hacked into my account, how sweet. :D

It was all tongue in cheek, Bill, and I know you know that.

Shea is a dump, but its our dump.

I understand where you're coming from, and I know it was tongue in cheek. ;)

But honestly, I was commenting on the facility and how much it sucked attending Jet games there.

Did I say that?.....the post was more groupie orientated. Come on BP it was a joke ...you shouldn't let people get under your skin so easily.

I knew it was a joke! what can I say, I'm going to campaign for TX return as leader of the ''groupie posse''!

I have no skin :)

Archived