Kentucky Jet

SoFlaJets

Yeah come on, get a room. Maybe the lounge... this is ridicululous. Dont you guys have telephones? I don't want to read this ****.

Part of me wants to start an individual thread for every active poster; just to say "Hi, check your pm".

Come on.

Yeah come on, get a room. Maybe the lounge... this is ridicululous. Dont you guys have telephones? I don't want to read this ****.

Part of me wants to start an individual thread for every active poster; just to say "Hi, check your pm".

Come on.

LOL..lighten up dude. it's the internet. ;)

Come on.

so why did you read it?

so why did you read it?

I read all of the bolded threads, to see if anything new, and of importance has been brought up... I figured after "check your pms"... this two-man discussion would have left off of the main topic board.

Its like two friends at dinner sitting at the respective heads of the table talking to one another ignoring their other friends.

Ryno, precious. ;)

Bill Parcells, pal.

The "Jets" board should not be cluttered with high-heel, lipstick color, or baseball conversation topics. It defeats the purpose of organizing topics. If I want to play word association games, the name game, or talk about my body odor; I go to the lounge. If I want to shoot the poop about the Mets, I go to the Baseball forum. A Jets forum should be about Jets; not weekend agendas, where to meet for lunch, or how to screw who. I'm not dissing the board, just the few who choose to make private matters, public info (and then, Kentucky, question why people read it).

A little organization doesn't hurt anything. Kentucky you, and SoFla should know better.

For the record, I am not wearing panties; and they're not in a bunch. I'm not even mad (despite the tone of this post) I just think this board needs to have its respectable posters follow the easiest of guidelines, so: the trolls, and patsie fans, and sixteen year-olds, don't compromise the integrity of this site.

Greenseed --

There are never non football posts here other than announcements or potw. This thread is football related. But only sofla and kentucky can prove that.

I would move this but since you made since a big stink about it now I am leaving it, lol.

The next person to post in this thread is the loser. :shutit:

Greenseed --

There are never non football posts here other than announcements or potw. This thread is football related. But only sofla and kentucky can prove that.

I would move this but since you made since a big stink about it now I am leaving it, lol.

The next person to post in this thread is the loser. :shutit:

I guess I'm that loser!

Greenseed: WTF is wrong with you? Kentucky Jet has been posting football related content all summer in the football forum.

I guess I'm that loser!

Greenseed: WTF is wrong with you? Kentucky Jet has been posting football related content all summer in the football forum.

Calm down bloke. This is the lyrics thread. Post song lyrics or be gone.

Max, your editing and merging skills are at mid-season form. haha

Did you see that thread earlier when I went to do the multi quote and I deleted like 4 posts instead?

I thought Mangini saw it so I ran a lap just in case.

Nothing to be sorry about. Let's just agree that Gainzo is evil and move forward.

Always blame the non-American. It's the American thing to do.

Greenseaed and I have made our peace through PM's. I demand that my one finger salute be reinstated.

Archived