AFC EAST PREDICTIONS

nylarry

The only people that are in for a shock are you people. Seriously.

If you believe Brady and Belichick are done winning Championships then you are in for a real awakening. The Pats have NEVER overlooked any team. They arent built that way.

The NE Dynasty wont be over until Belichick moves on.

:rl::rl::rl:

BB is nothing without his coaches... he cant do it all!

He lost Weis Crennel Mangini.... he cant win without them...

Sorry, you lose.

Cant wait until Moss pulls a hamstring... fails his piss test,... and rips the Pats locker room into shreds...

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, you lose.

Cant wait until Moss pulls a hamstring... fails his piss test,... and rips the Pats locker room into shreds...

The NE defense was better last year without Mangini.

Do you mean Homer like Drob being a beast?? Baby Sapp??

Those quotes did not come from me, but I refer back to my post where I said, "homers for rivals are not allowed here." This is a jets board, jets homers are more then welcome to post those types of things. If you are going to engage in conversation and debate on a rival's board, it has to be of some type of substance.

Psst !! Hey Garb

Seau is 51 years old.

I know! Which makes it kind of weird, but it's true. The run defense suffered greatly when he went down. Bruschi - who is getting long in the tooth himself - played with badly broken wrist all season. What's even more interesting is that if you took all Jets fans rants about the Pats deteriortaing defense to heart - well, lets just say: WRONG AS USUAL. As a matter of fact, I beleive last years edition of the Patriots set a franchsise record for fewest points allowed. That sucks. :P

BTW - Who appointed Joebaby the voice of Jetnation...oh, wait, I suupose he volunteered himself - oh his charitable endeavors have no bounds!

Funny because I haven't seen one Patriot fan Predict a Super Bowl, all they have said is that the Patriots are much better than the Jets and that they will win the division again.

Cause it is all you have left and that is fading fast. ;)

All I thought I would point out is that the Pats collpased like a house of cards in the AFC Championship. The blew the biggest lead in AFC Championship history.

Now the Pats responded by signing 62 WR's and A.Thomas. Which is great. The fact is the Pats linebacking corp is old and the secondary is not that great. (Never has been). If the DL (One of the best if not THE best in the game) does not step up or god forbid you lose a guy like a Seymour or a Wilfolk to an injury the Pats defense is going to have a tough time stopping people like they did against the Colts.

You can believe that all is fine. Yankee fans do the same thing and you can see where that is getting us.

Wow??? All that and not a single thought that comes close to making a point or anything that anyone would call sense. Maybe if you try real hard and ask for help, you can explain how the Patriots blowing the lead in the AFC Championship game is a sign of the Patriots falling apart, and also explain why the Patriots picking up players to fill in thoses flaws is further proof of the PAts falling apart. :rolleyes: Sorry but with every word you type you make yourself look more foolish. Typical Jet fan logic, let me lay it out for you, the Jets take the worst play-off beating in their history because the Jets can't run the ball, and can't stop the run, or the pass, so in the off-season the Jets trade for a back-up RB, and sign a DE that spent most of his time on the bench. Like wise the Patriots give up a big lead in the AFC Championship and miss going to the Super bowl by 4 points, so they replace their entire WR core with three WR's all better than their #1 WR from last year, they sign the highest rated defensive player in Free Agency, who just happens to play their biggest position of need at LB, and out of all that you come up with "THE JETS Getting Better and the Patriots falling apart???? Sir, do the world a favor and do not reproduce and lower the average I.Q. for the planet. ;)

Those quotes did not come from me, but I refer back to my post where I said, "homers for rivals are not allowed here." This is a jets board, jets homers are more then welcome to post those types of things. If you are going to engage in conversation and debate on a rival's board, it has to be of some type of substance.

To clarify, do you mean substance like this: I know it is only the first session on the first day, but my #### is hard already!!! We are gonna kick ass this year!

Look HomerJoe, practice what you preach OK??

Wow??? All that and not a single thought that comes close to making a point or anything that anyone would call sense. Maybe if you try real hard and ask for help, you can explain how the Patriots blowing the lead in the AFC Championship game is a sign of the Patriots falling apart, and also explain why the Patriots picking up players to fill in thoses flaws is further proof of the PAts falling apart. :rolleyes: Sorry but with every word you type you make yourself look more foolish. Typical Jet fan logic, let me lay it out for you, the Jets take the worst play-off beating in their history because the Jets can't run the ball, and can't stop the run, or the pass, so in the off-season the Jets trade for a back-up RB, and sign a DE that spent most of his time on the bench. Like wise the Patriots give up a big lead in the AFC Championship and miss going to the Super bowl by 4 points, so they replace their entire WR core with three WR's all better than their #1 WR from last year, they sign the highest rated defensive player in Free Agency, who just happens to play their biggest position of need at LB, and out of all that you come up with "THE JETS Getting Better and the Patriots falling apart???? Sir, do the world a favor and do not reproduce and lower the average I.Q. for the planet. ;)

Wow.... paragraphs are your friend...

Nobody is going to read that oversized block of words...

To clarify, do you mean substance like this: I know it is only the first session on the first day, but my #### is hard already!!! We are gonna kick ass this year!

Can you read?

Its fine if a JETS fan wants to come to a JETS site and be a homer...

Its not cool for a Pats fan to come and be a homer here...

Shall I break it down easier for you?

Boy, your reading comprehension isn't very good is it???

This is a jets board, I get to be a homer if i want, if i posted on a pats board I wouldn't just come on there spouting out crap, i would make an argument with facts, not the stuff you are filling this board up with. Didn't I explain this well enough in my last two posts?

Sorry, you lose.

If that happens then B.B. simply cuts Moss and the Patriots kick the crap out of the Jets with Caldwell and Gaffeny, just like last year. Remember that feeling sitting on your coach in your Mom's basement

, watching the seconds tick off the clock along with your dreams? Get ready for it all over again. ;)

And all along i thought you were just a terrible bore with no sense of humor. Ha, who knew?

I am a terrible bore with absolutely no sense of humor. You are right again. Gosh, your intuition and intelligence is uncanny. I'm not even sure I'm going to the home opener now. I mean, Joebaby predicted a Jets victory. It must be so! He's so on the money about everything!

If that happens then B.B. simply cuts Moss and the Patriots kick the crap out of the Jets with Caldwell and Gaffeny, just like last year. Remember that feeling sitting on your coach in your Mom's basement

, watching the seconds tick off the clock along with your dreams? Get ready for it all over again. ;)

Yeah i remember that feeling, only I wasn't in my mom's basement, I was in the stands choking on the m******* douchebaggery. I also remember just as vividly when we left Brady flopping around in the mud puddle like the fish at the end of the faith no more music video.

As a matter of fact, I beleive last years edition of the Patriots set a franchsise record for fewest points allowed.

WHAT?? How could that be??

The fat little Einstein was coaching in NY.

He is skinny now...

Move along... your a very ****ty troll...

The only people that are in for a shock are you people. Seriously.

If you believe Brady and Belichick are done winning Championships then you are in for a real awakening. The Pats have NEVER overlooked any team. They arent built that way.

The NE Dynasty wont be over until Belichick moves on.

Dynasty !?!

:rl: :rl: :rl:

I hate to burst your bubble but the Pats dynasty ended about two years ago in Denver.

The Pats are no longer head and shoulders above the competition. The Colts have already passed them and teams like San Diego, Denver, and the Ravens are right there with the Pats.

Dynasty:

:rl:

What a maroon.

I am a terrible bore with absolutely no sense of humor. You are right again. Gosh, your intuition and intelligence is uncanny. I'm not even sure I'm going to the home opener now. I mean, Joebaby predicted a Jets victory. It must be so! He's so on the money about everything!

Garb, please, all you do is come on here and act all high and mighty and pontificate, there are battery powered ethnic dolls on sale in toysRus that have more talent and can do more then you. lol.

Besides, you know if you come to the game the entire time you will be out in the lot you will be consumed with me, where i am, if i am going to show up, if i truly will give you the ride in my hummer that i offered, lol.

Boy, your reading comprehension isn't very good is it???

This is a jets board, I get to be a homer if i want, if i posted on a pats board I wouldn't just come on there spouting out crap, i would make an argument with facts, not the stuff you are filling this board up with. Didn't I explain this well enough in my last two posts?

Joey,

Quite frankly, I'm very disappointed. I expected much more from you after all this preaching about "substance" and "meaningful discussion". If this keeps up, I will have no choice but to put you on filter.

PR37

Joey,

Quite frankly, I'm very disappointed. I expected much more from you after all this preaching about "substance" and "meaningful discussion". If this keeps up, I will have no choice but to put you on filter.

PR37

Sadly you are still missing the point...

He only said that Pats trolls need substance to survive here... he never said that JETS fans on a JETS site need substance...

When you learn how to comprehend what you read, then talk to us.

Joey,

PR37

You just don't get it i guess. I come to a forum for my team to post both substance and fluff, I get to debate things about my team, but to also hop on the bandwagon from time to time. Why should i not be able to, I am on a jets message board. Now, I am not saying no fans of other teams should post here, that is absurd. I am just saying if you are going to post on a team's fan board as a fan of a rival, especially division rival, you have to post some meaningful stuff, not just the meaningless stuff I saw and called you out on. This would go for me if I posted on an opposing team's board.

If you need examples, go look at Gainzo's posts on here.

If you feel the need to filter me then by all means go ahead, I promise it won't hurt my feelings.

Yeah i remember that feeling, only I wasn't in my mom's basement, I was in the stands choking on the m******* douchebaggery. I also remember just as vividly when we left Brady flopping around in the mud puddle like the fish at the end of the faith no more music video.

.....better yet, I remember the Jets losing at Gillette in the playoff's - battered and bruised in body and mind......it was fun to watch.

You just don't get it i guess. I come to a forum for my team to post both substance and fluff, I get to debate things about my team, but to also hop on the bandwagon from time to time. Why should i not be able to, I am on a jets message board. Now, I am not saying no fans of other teams should post here, that is absurd. I am just saying if you are going to post on a team's fan board as a fan of a rival, especially division rival, you have to post some meaningful stuff, not just the meaningless stuff I saw and called you out on. This would go for me if I posted on an opposing team's board.

If you feel the need to filter me then by all means go ahead, I promise it won't hurt my feelings.

Gainzo puts this guy to shame... seriously

I'm afraid so. Last year was the first year Belichick had to face Mangini. The unfortunate part for you guys is he faced him three times. He's figured out.

Yeah, you're right ALk, Mumbles last year was more worried about his Mistress' case in Morristown every time he came to NJ than the game - & that's why he almost lost here & did lose there twice. This year, he'll be wondering where he's going to move to once he takes -

-THE JOB AS THE GIANTS NEW HEAD COACH IN 2008!

.....better yet, I remember the Jets losing at Gillette in the playoff's - battered and bruised in body and mind......it was fun to watch.

Well garb, don't worry, when we win on opening day I will come over personally after the game to invite you to our post game celebration!

Oh, you mean like MUMBLES will be this year - BASED ON HIS DIVORCE CASE?!!

Garb, you have to remember that every sports network, magazine & newspaper, I mean everyone - had us in last place prior to the start of the season last year.

Mangini used mirrors in some cases - something he learned from his former master. This year, the kid becomes the man!

Yeah I'm sure that was a great moment for you, and it only took the better Part of 5 years and muddy field to pull it off. Jet fans, are like crash test dumbies, they all talk about the one time they didn't crash. :P :p :P

Garb, you have to remember that every sports network, magazine & newspaper, I mean everyone - had us in last place prior to the start of the season last year.

Mangini used mirrors in some cases - something he learned from his former master. This year, the kid becomes the man!

I see you've been taking notes from Green Jets & Ham. You have a ways to go unfortunately. Like 65 more paragraphs or so. :P

First off. I'm not going to blow smoke up your a$$ and tell you how great the Jets are when they arent. If other Pats fans on this board want to do that and kiss your butt, then its a free county. By all means, have at it.

Secondly. what exactly in my post about Samuel wasnt truthful? Be specific in your examples.

Do you believe the BB doesnt have a plan knowing his starting CB's might holdout?

My god jet fans really are clueless. Please just say you will be here every week while the Jets struggle to get to 8 wins. It's so much more fun listening to Jet fans cry. :character0282:

First off. I'm not going to blow smoke up your a$$ and tell you how great the Jets are when they arent. If other Pats fans on this board want to do that and kiss your butt, then its a free county. By all means, have at it.

Secondly. what exactly in my post about Samuel wasnt truthful? Be specific in your examples.

Do you believe the BB doesnt have a plan knowing his starting CB's might holdout?

Just like he had Branch all figured out...

That must have hurt going into the playoffs with Crazy Eyes as your #1 WR...

Of course he has a plan.

Troy Brown

:rl:

Archived