AFC EAST PREDICTIONS

nylarry

Garb, please, all you do is come on here and act all high and mighty and pontificate, there are battery powered ethnic dolls on sale in toysRus that have more talent and can do more then you. lol.

Besides, you know if you come to the game the entire time you will be out in the lot you will be consumed with me, where i am, if i am going to show up, if i truly will give you the ride in my hummer that i offered, lol.

At least I've had a football related post in this thread, JoeknowitallNY.

And, if I go to the game, I'm pretty sure I'll be consumed by how the frick I'm supposed to get there without a parking pass. LOL!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course he has a plan.

Troy Brown

:rl:

Hey, remember that heads-up play Troy made against SD in the playoff's? That play - the one that made everyone just know the Pats were going to WIN that game? Yeah, that play by Troy Brown. He blows.

Hey, remember that heads-up play Troy made against SD in the playoff's? That play - the one that made everyone just know the Pats were going to WIN that game? Yeah, that play by Troy Brown. He blows.

Now, who didn't see that coming a mile away?

Dynasty !?!

:rl: :rl: :rl:

I hate to burst your bubble but the Pats dynasty ended about two years ago in Denver.

The Pats are no longer head and shoulders above the competition. The Colts have already passed them and teams like San Diego, Denver, and the Ravens are right there with the Pats.

Dynasty:

:rl:

What a maroon.

Yeah, SD, Balt and Denver are right up there:

SD - Revamped coaching staff. Those transitions rarely go easy. NY was an exception, but Schottenhiemer was a HC that the players loved. SD got rid of 14 - 2 HC. Sometimes the front office thinks it know what best for the team, but is totally wrong.

Denver - Is Cutler an NFL starting QB? Big question going into a season at arguably the most important position on the football team. Key players are getting old John Lynch, Rod Smith.

Balt - Is McNair the same player? He sure didnt look it in the post season. Total meltdown.

With you being a NY fan and all .I would expect you not to recognize how great the NE Pats are since NYJ hasnt won a meaningful playoff game since 1998.

Youre just oblivious.

SD - Revamped coaching staff. Those transitions rarely go easy. NY was an exception, but Schottenhiemer was a HC that the players loved. SD got rid of 14 - 2 HC. Sometimes the front office thinks it know what best for the team, but is totally wrong.

Denver - Is Cutler an NFL starting QB? Big question going into a season at arguably the most important position on the football team. Key players are getting old John Lynch, Rod Smith.

Balt - Is McNair the same player? He sure didnt look it in the post season. Total meltdown.

With you being a NY fan and all .I would expect you not to recognize how great the NE Pats are since NYJ hasnt won a meaningful playoff game since 1998.

Youre just oblivious.

:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Youre just oblivious.

I get it. The Pats loaded up on talent, and they were 30 minutes away from the big dance last year, so it's a lock, right?

Wrong. You can't buy yourself a championship. See: New York Yankee history, 2001-present.

Youre just oblivious.

:rl: :rl:

You are killing me with your delusions...Please stop. my sides are aching from laughing so hard.

SD: Yeah they did alot under Marty. Heck they couldn't even beat the Jets at home in a playoff game. They have the most talent, they have the best depth in the league, the best running back, and a killer defense. If they keep their heads on straight their is no reason for them not to go INTO New England and lay a whuppin on the aging Patsies.

Den: Again a very physical defense. A QB who just about everyone and their mother says is going to be a star. Shanahan did a very smart thing in giving Cutler the reigns early.

Balt: With McGahee running the ball and that defense. Again I want to see the Pats shut em down.

Youre just oblivious.

actually jets' fans, he has a very valid point. No team will be able to contend with the patriots this year. Its over, super bowl champs.

in other news, Roger Goodel is now allowing the patriots to play with 15 men on the field.

At least our teams expectations arent ridiculously high....have fun trying to live up to the hype. Just watching the Patriots crumble this season will be enjoyable enough for me.

Good first post!

Turn your reputation option on.. you should get some for this!

First off. I'm not going to blow smoke up your a$$ and tell you how great the Jets are when they arent. If other Pats fans on this board want to do that and kiss your butt, then its a free county. By all means, have at it.

Secondly. what exactly in my post about Samuel wasnt truthful? Be specific in your examples.

Do you believe the BB doesnt have a plan knowing his starting CB's might holdout?

Nobody says to blow smoke up anyone's ass, if I wanted smoke blown up my @ss I would find a hot little blonde to do that for me.

No, I don't think he has some master plan other then hoping the threat of losing a lot of cash in fines and missed playing time will convince him to come in. Why would I just assume mumbles has some master plan and that Asante's holdout is part of that plan?

I don't quite understand everyone jumping on the SD bandwagon. Sure, they have talent - and a new HC, DC and OC...are you telling me that won't have ANY impact? C'mon now people....be consistent. When the Pats lost Weiss and Crennel, they were doomed - but hired their replacements from within....and were not. When Mangini jumped to the Jets....the Pats were doomed...but hired from within and were not. See where I'm going with this?

That said, with revenge on their minds - the Pats/SD game is 'gonna be great. I look forward to that match-up. Should be a barn burner.

You know what team is looking GREAT? Denver Broncos, that's who.

I don't quite understand everyone jumping on the SD bandwagon. Sure, they have talent - and a new HC, DC and OC...are you telling me that won't have ANY impact? C'mon now people....be consistent. When the Pats lost Weiss and Crennel, they were doomed - but hired their replacements from within....and were not. When Mangini jumped to the Jets....the Pats were doomed...but hired from within and were not. See where I'm going with this?

That said, with revenge on their minds - the Pats/SD game is 'gonna be great. I look forward to that match-up. Should be a barn burner.

I think the reason everyone is high on the Chargers is their players have a ton of talent. BB admited in his book that he was stuned that the 01 Pats won the whole thing...the quote was said to weis or crennel, something like "can you believe that this team won the super bowl?". Its not a slight against the pats, but they are not the most talented team in the NFL, its their coaching that keeps them in it.

I still got the broncos as missing the playoffs this year (no d-line, no linebackers).

I think the reason everyone is high on the Chargers is their players have a ton of talent. BB admited in his book that he was stuned that the 01 Pats won the whole thing...the quote was said to weis or crennel, something like "can you believe that this team won the super bowl?". Its not a slight against the pats, but they are not the most talented team in the NFL, its their coaching that keeps them in it.

I still got the broncos as missing the playoffs this year (no d-line, no linebackers).

That quote is from the book "Patriot Reign" by Michael Holley- and it was indeed after the 2001 victory against the Rams. 2001. It's 2007.....this Patriots team is significantly more talented that that one - as were the other SB teams, as well as the last two seasons teams.

Wow. :character42:

The SD situation can go either way.

Look at Tampa Bay. They had a great coach, great talent but could not get past Philly. They bring in Gruden and he gets them over the top.

New England is different. They were already established. They couldn't go anywhere but backwards. (Although if you want to say they took a step forward by getting to the AFC Championship instead of losing in the divisonal round like they did in 05 you could make that arguement).

If Turner can right the ship and get the Chargers to play disciplined football then there is no reason why the can't get to the Super Bowl. They are that talented.

It will be interesting to see if the Pats can stop Tomlinson.

That quote is from the book "Patriot Reign" - and it was indeed after the 2001 victory against the Rams. 2001. It's 2007.....this Patriots team is significantly more talented that that one - as were the other SB teams, as well as the last two seasons teams.

significantly more talented? bruschi, seau are old, you have a corner holding out, your #3 is still troy brown, vrabel is not who he used to be, you're back to your old RB problems (although i think maroney is an upgrade, but there's no one behind him). I'd say the teams are comparable.

significantly more talented? bruschi, seau are old, you have a corner holding out, your #3 is still troy brown, vrabel is not who he used to be, you're back to your old RB problems (although i think maroney is an upgrade, but there's no one behind him). I'd say the teams are comparable.

Eh?

We had a virtually rookie QB, Antowain frickin' Smith and our number one reciever was Troy Brown, not three, Bubba. Tebucky Jones was the free safety, the back-up RB was J.R. Redmond - shall I go on?

That quote is from the book "Patriot Reign" by Michael Holley- and it was indeed after the 2001 victory against the Rams. 2001. It's 2007.....this Patriots team is significantly more talented that that one - as were the other SB teams, as well as the last two seasons teams.

Eh?

We had a virtually rookie QB, Antowain frickin' Smith and our number one reciever was Troy Brown, not three, Bubba. Tebucky Jones was the free safety, the back-up RB was J.R. Redmond - shall I go on?

This is why Jets fans believe. We know we don't have all the horses yet, but solid play, no mistakes, and a tuck rule here and there, and you never know!

This is why Jets fans believe. We know we don't have all the horses yet, but solid play, no mistakes, and a tuck rule here and there, and you never know!

You beleive because you made the playoff's last year, there were no bozo the clown (Herm) moments and because you all think you got some of the Patsie magic when the Penguin became the HC of the NYJ. Oh, and because you're all weird or drunk. ;).....which would be the only way to explain why any of you think that you have a good shot at the SB with Penny at QB. That's not saying you have no shot. You do have a shot. The only teams without a shot are: Atlanta and Oakland.

You beleive because you made the playoff's last year, there were no bozo the clown (Herm) moments and because you all think you got some of the Patsie magic when the Penguin became the HC of the NYJ. Oh, and because you're all weird or drunk. ;)

You betcha!

alcool041.gif:confused0058:alcool008.gif

You beleive because you made the playoff's last year, there were no bozo the clown (Herm) moments and because you all think you got some of the Patsie magic when the Penguin became the HC of the NYJ. Oh, and because you're all weird or drunk. ;)

the same way you probably believe when you walked into New Orleans against the, unstopable, unbeatable, most-invinsible team to ever walk this planet.

The 1996 Green Bay Packers

:character0050: :character0050: :character0050:

Yeah I'm sure that was a great moment for you, and it only took the better Part of 5 years and muddy field to pull it off. Jet fans, are like crash test dumbies, they all talk about the one time they didn't crash. :P :p :P

If your going to call us dummies, learn how to spell dummies ya big dummy. ;)

Yes, poor Pats on that muddy field, it's a good thing that the Jets didn't also have to deal with those elements on that day.

What happened to you after that game? There were reports of you visiting JI, but not posting.

:confused: After all that mess you talked, I would have thought you atleast could have come eat some crow.

What happened to you after that game? There reports of you visiting JI, but not posting.

:confused: After all that mess you talked, I would have thought you atleast could have come eat some crow.

HAHA, well if that is true, which site is next on your list after opening day? ganggreen?

Archived