AFC EAST PREDICTIONS

nylarry

the same way you probably believe when you walked into New Orleans against the, unstopable, unbeatable, most-invinsible team to ever walk this planet.

The 1996 Green Bay Packers

:character0050: :character0050: :character0050:

Hope. It was hope. I would not call it "belief." I kept thinking, "oh, please, no 1986 Chicago type massacre, please..." Then they take the lead.....I start to beleive - relunctantly - they lose the lead and I beat myself up for beleiving - therefore jinxing them.....and then Brady marches them down the field....MY MAN TROY BROWN GETS A CRUCIAL FIRST DOWN.... a short pass to Wiggins follows.....Adam lines up and it's GOOD!!!! At that point I just kept thinking "unbelievable!"

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hope. It was hope. I would not call it "belief." I kept thinking, "oh, please, no 1986 Chicago type massacre, please..." Then they take the lead.....I start to beleive - relunctantly - they lose the lead and I beat myself up for beleiving - therefore jinxing them.....and then Brady marches them down the field....MY MAN TROY BROWN GETS A CRUCIAL FIRST DOWN.... a short pass to Wiggins follows.....Adam lines up and it's GOOD!!!! At that point I just kept thinking "unbelievable!"

i hate to say it, but i was definatly chearing for the pats in that game. they were sooooo overmatched (so it seemed) and when they came bombing out of the tunel, having no player being introduced, i was thinking, 'do they really think they can win?"

that was an awsome game. best super bowl of this decade.

I don't see the Colts beating us this year. They have done little to improve themselves and have lost some key players along the way. With Glenn retiring, Manning is going to find himself pulling his head out of the turf an awful lot.

funny...sort of like what people said about the Pats every offseason from 2001 up till now?

:rl: :rl:

You are killing me with your delusions...Please stop. my sides are aching from laughing so hard.

SD: Yeah they did alot under Marty. Heck they couldn't even beat the Jets at home in a playoff game. They have the most talent, they have the best depth in the league, the best running back, and a killer defense. If they keep their heads on straight their is no reason for them not to go INTO New England and lay a whuppin on the aging Patsies.

Den: Again a very physical defense. A QB who just about everyone and their mother says is going to be a star. Shanahan did a very smart thing in giving Cutler the reigns early.

Balt: With McGahee running the ball and that defense. Again I want to see the Pats shut em down.

Your statements about the Dynasty being dead are so stupid.

The average age of the OL is 28. The average age of the DL is 26. Brady is a HOF QB. Maroney just a kid. The NE TE corp is top 5. Plenty of cap space and 2 first round picks next year. 3 if Samuel is dealt.

And NE isnt the model franchise anymore? They dont have an advantage over the rest of the league?

After winning SB 39, NE lost both Coordinators. What happened? They won the AFCE again and were 1 game away from the 2005 AFFC. Sure they lost in Denver. Brady had a meltdown ( his first playoff loss) and the Penguin Genius's pass defense was porous.

Then, "The Genius" stepped down as DC and NE lost Vinetieri, Branch and Givens. So what happened? NE won the AFCE and made it to the AFCC. One more first down and they could have run the clock down to nothing and used up Indy's timeouts.

Now the Pats have reloaded. The last time they did that they won 2 SB's.

The average age of the OL is 28. The average age of the DL is 26. Brady is a HOF QB. Maroney just a kid. The NE TE corp is top 5. Plenty of cap space and 2 first round picks next year. 3 if Samuel is dealt.

And NE isnt the model franchise anymore? They dont have an advantage over the rest of the league?

After winning SB 39, NE lost both Coordinators. What happened? They won the AFCE again and were 1 game away from the 2005 AFFC. Sure they lost in Denver. Brady had a meltdown ( his first playoff loss) and the Penguin Genius's pass defense was porous.

Then, "The Genius" stepped down as DC and NE lost Vinetieri, Branch and Givens. So what happened? NE won the AFCE and made it to the AFCC. One more first down and they could have run the clock down to nothing and used up Indy's timeouts.

Wrong...They won two SB's by doing the OPPOSITE of reloading. Get your facts right PR37

I think I may be on to something here, bear with me please.

Wasn't there a thread recently about how if a man drives a Hummer it's because it's an extention of his main male part?

Well, I'm starting to think that Patsie fans who troll on Jets message boards post-2001 are related to the Hummer-driving guy in some strange way.

Call me crazy, I guess.

Wasn't there a thread recently about how if a man drives a Hummer it's because it's an extention of his main male part?

Well, I'm starting to think that Patsie fans who troll on Jets message boards post-2001 are related to the Hummer-driving guy in some strange way.

Call me crazy, I guess.

Incorrect. Patsie Fans began "trolling" after the Parcells defect to the Jets - and the subsequent sucky Pete Carroll years.

So yah, I'll call yah crazy. ;)

Call me crazy, I guess.

Easy there tabor

Incorrect. Patsie Fans began "trolling" after the Parcells defect to the Jets - and the subsequent sucky Pete Carroll years.

So yah, I'll call yah crazy. ;)

I guess I wasn't clear. I should have said gloating instead of trolling. Pre-2001, Pats fans had little to gloat about.

I guess I wasn't clear. I should have said gloating instead of trolling. Pre-2001, Pats fans had little to gloat about.

Gloat: to feel, express, or observe with great, often malicious pleasure or self satisfaction.

hhmm....sounds about right. ;)

Post 1969 - Jets fans have little to gloat about.

I understand. Been there. Flip side, you're a Yankees fan, Tabor. You understand. Been there.

Gloat: to feel, express, or observe with great, often malicious pleasure or self satisfaction.

hhmm....sounds about right. ;)

Post 1969 - Jets fans have little to gloat about.

I understand. Been there. Flip side, you're a Yankees fan, Tabor. You understand. Been there.

Ah, but this is not a Red Sox board now is it? You hearin' me way up there? ;-)

Wrong...They won two SB's by doing the OPPOSITE of reloading. Get your facts right PR37

WRONG

Starters in Bold

In 03 NE reloaded with Koppen (D), Wilson (D), Samuel (D), Warren (D) Klecko (D) Banta Cain (D) T Washington (FA) Colvin (FA) Poole (FA) Fauria (FA) Harrison (FA)

Thats at least 6 starters and Brandon Gorin may have also been a starter. Colvin went down the very first game. The rest all saw playing time.

If your going to call us dummies, learn how to spell dummies ya big dummy. ;)

Yes, poor Pats on that muddy field, it's a good thing that the Jets didn't also have to deal with those elements on that day.

What happened to you after that game? There were reports of you visiting JI, but not posting.

:confused: After all that mess you talked, I would have thought you atleast could have come eat some crow.

If you go back and check the site, I was there, I ate crow, and gave the Jets their due. But I was at that game, and spent the night in Boston, so I didn't work Monday and didn't get onto J.I. until tusday. Of course by that time I was "hiding", at least according to Jet fans that thought they had just won the Super Bowl. ;)

If you go back and check the site, I was there, I ate crow, and gave the Jets their due. But I was at that game, and spent the night in Boston, so I didn't work Monday and didn't get onto J.I. until tusday. Of course by that time I was "hiding", at least according to Jet fans that thought they had just won the Super Bowl. ;)

If we have to listen to 364 days of you drivel, then you best be here to recieve our pimp-hand after a loss to the Jets. I don't care if your Christmas tree is on fire.

I do believe you had no PC access, but something tells me you would have found access had the Patsies won.

Eh?

We had a virtually rookie QB, Antowain frickin' Smith and our number one reciever was Troy Brown, not three, Bubba. Tebucky Jones was the free safety, the back-up RB was J.R. Redmond - shall I go on?

Garb you know better than to use facts, logic, and reason with Jet fans. There are only two things JET fans want to know:

1. The Patriots are old and falling apart.

2. The Jets have made major improvements and will beat the Patriots.

Anything else they can't and don't want to hear. Sure some of the smarter ones know deep down in their heart of hearts that this Patriot team will be better than any they have faced since 01. The rest will live in dream land until the two teams meet on the field. Now that when the fun begins. ;)

And yet you and every ****ing Pats troll love to visit here.

Just sayin.

Where else can you get priceless comedy like this?

"NYJ will sweep NE" "The Pats are old and all done" "NYJ will win the division this year guaranteed" "Brady cant mesh with new WR's in only 4 months"

Call me crazy, I guess.

What kind of a man would have thoughts about another man like that?

Ah, but this is not a Red Sox board now is it? You hearin' me way up there? ;-)

You know, for about 5 minutes I watched something ridiculous on TV Saturday as I was was baking - the World War Craft Video Game Championship - mostly because my nephew plays that game....my homage to his semi-geekdom. Anyway, the way Jets fans defend their cyber turf reminds me of what I saw in those five minutes. :P

For the upteenth time, btw, I am not a Red Sox Fan. Jeesh!

Garb you know better than to use facts, logic, and reason with Jet fans. There are only two things JET fans want to know:

1. The Patriots are old and falling apart.

2. The Jets have made major improvements and will beat the Patriots.

Anything else they can't and don't want to hear. Sure some of the smarter ones know deep down in their heart of hearts that this Patriot team will be better than any they have faced since 01. The rest will live in dream land until the two teams meet on the field. Now that when the fun begins. ;)

:rl: :rl: :rl:

And you guys say we are delusionial.

You know, for about 5 minutes I watched something ridiculous on TV Saturday as I was was baking - the World War Craft Video Game Championship - mostly because my nephew plays that game....my homage to his semi-geekdom. Anyway, the way Jets fans defend their cyber turf reminds me of what I saw in those five minutes. :P

For the upteenth time, btw, I am not a Red Sox Fan. Jeesh!

My point was that I am not trolling the Red Sox boards, not you!

It's always about Garb, isn't it!

What kind of a man would have thoughts about another man like that?

A woman brought it up in another thread, and I just found the two subjects to be linked.

I guess I'm comfortable enough to say things like that!

Where else can you get priceless comedy like this?

"NYJ will sweep NE" "The Pats are old and all done" "NYJ will win the division this year guaranteed" "Brady cant mesh with new WR's in only 4 months"

Hey, Rain Man...

show me anywhere I have said the Jets will sweep the Pats.

Thought so.

Now buh bye.

Hey, Rain Man...

show me anywhere I have said the Jets will sweep the Pats.

Thought so.

Now buh bye.

Yo, Coke Bottle Glasses

You were whining about NE fans being on this board. I gave a few recent examples of why I'm here. Its entertainment at its finest. Nobody said you were one of the comedians or that you made those outrageous claims.

Thats all until further notice.

Yo, Coke Bottle Glasses

You were whining about NE fans being on this board. I gave a few recent examples of why I'm here. Its entertainment at its finest. Nobody said you were one of the comedians or that you made those outrageous claims.

Thats all until further notice.

You think that is whining? We give the Pats fans here alot of crap...Alk, Garb, etc...they know most of us like the trash talk and so forth.

I guess being a newb you haven't figured that out.

If we have to listen to 364 days of you drivel, then you best be here to recieve our pimp-hand after a loss to the Jets. I don't care if your Christmas tree is on fire.

I do believe you had no PC access, but something tells me you would have found access had the Patsies won.

I won't lie, I wasn't looking forward to it, but had I not taken Monday off I would have been there either way. As for here, all I can say is if I'm alive, I'll be here either way on Monday.

Archived