Lady Luck Already Shining on the Patsies??

Klecko-1

Patriots place DB Chad Scott on reserve/injured list

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - The New England Patriots placed veteran defensive back Chad Scott on the reserve/injured list today. Scott will miss the 2007 season with a knee injury.

Nah, he's at a seminar about not stomping on players heads.

Meriweather got an A+ in that class.;)

But really now....Summer Stomping class? Remedial violence 101? Interesting - he should fit in well, actually. The fans will be arriving to the statdium in short yellow buses, and now their #1 draft pick is too.

Meanwhile the Jets haven't signed their savior at CB. Their other starter is hobbling around the field and another has a cast on his hand. The Jets truly do have it better than us. Those bastards!!

yeah well tom brady sucks. What up now? :)

Meanwhile the Jets haven't signed their savior at CB. Their other starter is hobbling around the field and another has a cast on his hand. The Jets truly do have it better than us. Those bastards!!

Whos in camp first? Revis or Samuel?

Care to make a wager?

Whos in camp first? Revis or Samuel?

Care to make a wager?

At this point I would be surprised if either makes it to camp. Besides it's a hell of alot more important for a rookie to get to camp than it is a vet that has been with the same team for several years.

At this point I would be surprised if either makes it to camp. Besides it's a hell of alot more important for a rookie to get to camp than it is a vet that has been with the same team for several years.

LOL @ surprised. Revis will be in the camp within a week if not less and he'll play in the preseason despite your hopes otherwise.

Patsie trolls love to change the topic but I think this thread needs to be put back on track.

Chad Scott is on the IR and done for the year making what was an already thin area for the NE defense even thinner.

Carry on.

WTF? I wasn't the one that started in on Tom Brady. :)

LOL @ surprised. Revis will be in the camp within a week if not less and he'll play in the preseason despite your hopes otherwise.

I don't care if he plays or not. Your defense really doesn't concern me to be honest.

And he has more super bowl rings than Pennington has full seasons but we won't hold that against him.

Let's see ... SB rings and a forehead that you could write the Declaration of Independence on or no rings yet and a normal head?

hmmmmmm ... keep the rings and the melon.

Revis sign yet?

Meriweather got an A+ in that class.;)

But really now....Summer Stomping class? Remedial violence 101? Interesting - he should fit in well, actually. The fans will be arriving to the statdium in short yellow buses, and now their #1 draft pick is too.

WTF? I wasn't the one that started in on Tom Brady. :)

Don't make me use the quote button again, it hurts me more than it hurts you.

Let's see ... SB rings and a forehead that you could write the Declaration of Independence on or no rings yet and a normal head?

hmmmmmm ... keep the rings and the melon.

We're not talking about you here. If you would prefer to have a quarterback with a perfect facial structure and no super bowl rings that's your perogative.

I don't care if he plays or not. Your defense really doesn't concern me to be honest.

The fact that Jet fans are thinking they would be getting anything major out of a Rookie CB, is funny enough.:P I'ts like when the Jets drafted Miller in the second round and they where predicting PRO-BOWL as a Rookie, they went nuts with threads about how they got "THE BEST CB IN THEDRAFT IN THE SECOND ROUND" Gee, that's working out real well. :pIt's sad really, you see most fans hope for the best, and prepare for the worst. Jet fans on the other hand prepare for the best and totally ignore the worst. That's why when the season rolls around and their team actually takes the field, they are almost always disapointed. The Jets will be lucky to win 8 games this year, most likely 1-4 after week 4. :P

Then why the hell did you bring him up (because it was a patsy fan that brought him up in this thread.) Oh wait, just being a troll as usual.

No, just pointing out how silly it is for everyone to be excited about the Patriots losing a CB for the season when they have three of their own that either aren't signed or aren't 100%.

The fact that Jet fans are thinking they would be getting anything major out of a Rookie CB, is funny enough.:P I'ts like when the Jets drafted Miller in the second round and they where predicting PRO-BOWL as a Rookie, they went nuts with threads about how they got "THE BEST CB IN THEDRAFT IN THE SECOND ROUND" Gee, that's working out real well. :pIt's sad really, you see most fans hope for the best, and prepare for the worst. Jet fans on the other hand prepare for the best and totally ignore the worst. That's why when the season rolls around and their team actually takes the field, they are almost always disapointed. The Jets will be lucky to win 8 games this year, most likely 1-4 after week 4. :P

Well, Miller did make the pro bowl as a rookie.

what list? where did I list anything? please Alk show me this list!!

blackout806's List:

1. Watch the patsies NOT win another Super Bowl

2. Pass History of Rock class

3. Find the island that Tupac is living on.

Damn dude that's a short a$$ list.

blackout806's List:

1. Watch the patsies NOT win another Super Bowl

2. Pass History of Rock class

3. Find the island that Tupac is living on.

Damn dude that's a short a$$ list.

Get in the chat room buddy...

Archived