Is it real?

Gainzo

Mav it is hard to figure out actually. There are plenty of other people that are guilty though I know this. If their personal attacks don't stop soon, they will be gone. I would like to think we could just discuss baseball here. Guys like you MBN, Scott Dierking, Gimme -- we all root for different teams. But if you guys posted baseball stuff more we could learn a lot from you because you are diehard fans.

I agree. Those are only a few of the large number of intelligent, die hard fans around here who we don't get to hear much insight from because we're busy being wrapped up in pissing contests and insult matches from a few people. Maybe getting JBF out of here will kickstart BASEBALL discussion.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some people need to grow thicker skin. Personal attacks? Shoot, I had a Fun Vacuum Bot created in my honor. I get slammed everyday by the new idiot patrol (and yes, I do sometimes provoke it - and always extend it). I engage in some funny, sometimes boring, smack with these doofuses. It can be fun, and I rather doubt anyone is losing any sleep over it.

I think JBF was a pain in the arse, but I really enjoyed the back and forth with the guy. Oh well......hey, I have an idea! Bring back TX! ;)

Which is exactly why JonEJet should have credibility on this subject. If he, of all people, wants JBF back, then I think his wish should be respected. I, for one, believe that it is always better to have MORE opinions than less in any public forum, even if those who speak are controversial. Whatever the reason for his banning, which appears to be too many personal attacks, he did add to discussions often.

JBF personally attacked me all the time. He would always reply to my posts with a personal insult. Did he tell you to suck his c**k?

I've got thick skin but being personally attacked all the time when trying to talk baseball got old in a hurry.

JBF personally attacked me all the time. He would always reply to my posts with a personal insult. Did have tell you to suck his c**k?

I've got thick skin but being personally attacked all the time when trying to talk baseball got old in a hurry.

Noodle skin. You have noodle skin!

;)

I don't know. JBF never personally attacked me and I shyed away from his babble because I knew each year he'd go back into hiding after another collapse from the Sox and division championship by the Yankees. He never really bothered me.

Archived