Remember how Mangini coached the NE Secondary when they needed Troy Brown as a CB?

And who do the Jets have?

Dyson....average.

Miller....All Pro kick returner; Bust as a CB.

Dave Barrett....average on a good day.

Without Revis, the Jets are weak at corner.

I would feel better with Hobbs and James then Dyson and whomever.

Dyson is far from average. Over the past few years he has been a Top 15 Cornerback. The Dyson you saw in the playoff game was not the real Andre Dyson. He was playing with multiple injuries.

Miller is coming along, apparently, and still would take him with his talent over anybody on New England after Hobbs (remember, Samuel isn't there buddy)

Barrett is average, yes

Poteat is the one who is average on a good day

Coleman is up and coming and played well in spot duty last season

The Jets are not weaker than New England, epsecially without Asante.

With Asante and without Revis, New England will have better starters, but still won't have better depth.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And who do the Jets have?

Dyson....average.

Miller....All Pro kick returner; Bust as a CB.

Dave Barrett....average on a good day.

Without Revis, the Jets are weak at corner.

I would feel better with Hobbs and James then Dyson and whomever.

David Barrett is great on a good day.He really did a number on a lot of good receivers down the stretch in 2004.And he has a knack for making big plays in the 4th quarter.

Dyson is pretty solid,it's hard to throw on him downfield.

David Barrett is great on a good day.He really did a number on a lot of good receivers down the stretch in 2004.And he has a knack for making big plays in the 4th quarter.

Dyson is pretty solid,it's hard to throw on him downfield.

:eek::eek::eek: And Jet fans wonder why so many Pats fans come to their boards??? Pure Comedy, pure delusional Comedy. :P:p:p

Dyson is far from average. Over the past few years he has been a Top 15 Cornerback. The Dyson you saw in the playoff game was not the real Andre Dyson. He was playing with multiple injuries.

Miller is coming along, apparently, and still would take him with his talent over anybody on New England after Hobbs (remember, Samuel isn't there buddy)

Barrett is average, yes

Poteat is the one who is average on a good day

Coleman is up and coming and played well in spot duty last season

The Jets are not weaker than New England, epsecially without Asante.

With Asante and without Revis, New England will have better starters, but still won't have better depth.

You forget one big thing buddy, when Samuel and Revis both show up, and they will, which one is going to actually know what their doing??????;)

It will be over soon

Haha, your great defense couldnt stop our offense last year, and we had like 18 different RB's. This year you'll actually have to focus a little on the run to with the addition of TJones.

You know, I was thinking...this game might turn out to be more of an offensive battle then a defensive one.

:eek::eek::eek: And Jet fans wonder why so many Pats fans come to their boards??? Pure Comedy, pure delusional Comedy. :P:p:p

And people wonder why pat fans have a reputation for glory hunters who know nothing about football.Are you going to prove me wrong?Give any evidence to back up your point of view?No,you are just going to insult me.

Barrett's problem has always been that he's inconsistent,he has had great games but he's also had bad games.He strung together some good games towards the end of 2004.

Barrett had a fantastic playoff game against the Steelers.Getting an interception in the last two minutes of the game after shutting down Plaxico Burress and providing a lot of help in run support.

The Pats O is going to smear Mangina and the Jets secondary opening day. Massacre at the Meadowlands. Just watch. Look, NJ only won by 3 points last year vs the rag tag bunch of NE WR's.

Theres NO WAY NJ can hang with the current NE WR corps.

:confused0058:

It will be over soon

:confused0058:

Wow, learn how to post a pic dip****.

He's still learning how to post, stop asking for too much from our redundant little buddy.

The Pats O is going to smear Mangini and the Jets secondary opening day. Massacre at the Meadowlands. Just watch. Look, NY only won by 3 points last year vs the rag tag bunch of NE WR's.

Theres NO WAY NY can hang with the current NE WR corps.

Right. Because Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth and Wes Welker are that much better then Laveranues Coles, Jerricho Cotchery and Justin McCareins.

Keep dreaming. Your seconday without Asante vs. ours without Darrelle is in far worse shape.

Right. Because Randy Moss, Donte Stallworth and Wes Welker are that much better then Laveranues Coles, Jerricho Cotchery and Justin McCareins.

Keep dreaming. Your seconday without Asante vs. ours without Darrelle is in far worse shape.

I agree that the drop off in talent is more significant with the Pats than the Jets. That said, that is not saying much because the Jets secondary wasn't very good to begin with. Nicely played though, Joe. Now go back to the lemonade stand and make some bail money for your freaky pal.

I agree that the drop off in talent is more significant with the Pats than the Jets. That said, that is not saying much because the Jets secondary wasn't very good to begin with. Nicely played though, Joe. Now go back to the lemonade stand and make some bail money for your freaky pal.

The lemonade stand? Right. I have enough money where if I wanted too, I could've bailed him out, but he was bailed out and the chargers were dropped by her parents because they knew she was a slut. Unfortunately, the state is now after him. However, the girl is taking his side and he has investagators who have the cops on video doing some illegal thinks via privacy which is going to get the case thrown out. He's still a dumb ****, but, nicely played Teresa.

This is the Football forum. Stick to Football. I'm sorry you had to admit that depth wise the Jets top the Patriots in the Secondary, but then you pull bush league crap out. Nice touch. Not.

The lemonade stand? Right. I have enough money where if I wanted too, I could've bailed him out, but he was bailed out and the chargers were dropped by her parents because they knew she was a slut. Unfortunately, the state is now after him. However, the girl is taking his side and he has investagators who have the cops on video doing some illegal thinks via privacy which is going to get the case thrown out. He's still a dumb ****, but, nicely played Teresa.

It's called statutory rape. That means that regardless of this GIRL's (not woman- GIRL) sexual activity level - she's "too young to give legal consent." Oh, and I noticed Gainzo joking about this a couple of days ago and thought it was cool to. My bad. I keep forgetting the same rules do NOT apply to me.

Anyway, back to Football, I stand by my statement: Both the Jests and Pats secondaries are nothing to brag about...but to give the Jets an advantage is silly.

Depth does have to do with a units strength, which is what I just said. Why don't you read the posts?

Sorry, but the Jets' secondary is something to brag about. Andre Dyson is a Top 15 Corner, better than anyone the Patriots have reporting to camp right now, and Kerry Rhodes is better than anyone in the Patriots' secondary even if their "star" didn't cry about $7.9 million a year.

Depth does have to do with a units strength, which is what I just said. Why don't you read the posts?

Sorry, but the Jets' secondary is something to brag about. Andre Dyson is a Top 15 Corner, better than anyone the Patriots have reporting to camp right now, and Kerry Rhodes is better than anyone in the Patriots' secondary even if their "star" didn't cry about $7.9 million a year.

Kerry Rhodes is fantastic and the only Jets I would covet for my team - by dear boy, the collective sum of the Pats far exceeds Andre Dyson (Ellsi Hobbs is better) and Kerry Rhodes.

Wow.

Wow, they should put Jet fans like you to sleep for the off-season, it's clearly too much for you to handle. Look I'll say this once,, you can make all the stupid predictions you like for the next 31 days, after that "IT'S OVER!!!!" We will see just how great your little secondary is. Dyson a top 15 CB???? Really????? You meant the same Dyson the Titans didn't even want to keep even after knowing they were going to lose Pac-man for at least part of the year??? You mean the same Dyson that got killed by a street Free agent in the Wild Card game???? Oh,,,I know he had an ouchi, and other wise would have killed the PAtriots all by himself. You are right about one thing however, Kerry Rhodes was and is better than anyone in the Pats Secondary right now. Now answer me this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU?????" 31 DAYS ENJOY!!!!!

Kerry Rhodes is fantastic and the only Jets I would covet for my team - by dear boy, the collective sum of the Pats far exceeds Andre Dyson (Ellsi Hobbs is better) and Kerry Rhodes.

Wow.

And you and your new buddies shasta and PatriotReign have the nerve to call the majority of the JetNation members homers? Did you honestly just type out that Ellis Hobbs is better than Andre Dyson? Get a clue.

Wow, they should put Jet fans like you to sleep for the off-season, it's clearly too much for you to handle. Look I'll say this once,, you can make all the stupid predictions you like for the next 31 days, after that "IT'S OVER!!!!" We will see just how great your little secondary is. Dyson a top 15 CB???? Really????? You meant the same Dyson the Titans didn't even want to keep even after knowing they were going to lose Pac-man for at least part of the year??? You mean the same Dyson that got killed by a street Free agent in the Wild Card game???? Oh,,,I know he had an ouchi, and other wise would have killed the PAtriots all by himself. You are right about one thing however, Kerry Rhodes was and is better than anyone in the Pats Secondary right now. Now answer me this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,"HOW DID THAT WORK OUT FOR YOU?????" 31 DAYS ENJOY!!!!!

You do know that Dyson was in Seattle for 2005 and hasn't been a Titan since 2004, right? I think you are the one who sleeps during the offseason.

Yes, that same Dyson who had some troubles while playing injured in the postseason game and after his first drive he was pulled and we were forced to man up with Hank Poteat and Drew Coleman.

31 days? Enjoy? Get a clue dude. New England has annually struggled in season openers, as the winner or the loser. This year will be no different. There will be no blow out.

You do know that Dyson was in Seattle for 2005 and hasn't been a Titan since 2004, right? I think you are the one who sleeps during the offseason.

Yes, that same Dyson who had some troubles while playing injured in the postseason game and after his first drive he was pulled and we were forced to man up with Hank Poteat and Drew Coleman.

31 days? Enjoy? Get a clue dude. New England has annually struggled in season openers, as the winner or the loser. This year will be no different. There will be no blow out.

Yes there will:):Nuts:

And you and your new buddies shasta and PatriotReign have the nerve to call the majority of the JetNation members homers? Did you honestly just type out that Ellis Hobbs is better than Andre Dyson? Get a clue.

Um, yup, I said it and I'll stand by it 'till proven wrong.

I do agree with you on one thing though. There will be no blow out. The teams are far too familiar with eachother. Although, looking at 124's vcash total - I may want to rethink that. ;)

You can disagree that the earth is round it won't change the reality of the matter. Every off-season Jet fans let their hopes and dreams run rough-shot over common sense, facts and objectivity, then the season starts. This year will be no differen't, in fact it will be much worse, the Jets fluke season against bad teams last year has sent Jet fans over the edge, by week 5 when te Jets are 1-3, the reality will be clear. ;)

OMG the patriots are so bloody great!!

god man you act like brady sh!t's solid gold or something. the patriots have been good for a few years.. great for you!!!

we've started worse than 1-3 and finished pretty good, and that was with herm. i think we can atleast manage this year.

Um, yup, I said it and I'll stand by it 'till proven wrong.

I do agree with you on one thing though. There will be no blow out. The teams are far too familiar with eachother. Although, looking at 124's vcash total - I may want to rethink that. ;)

Think he might have been helped by playing opposite Samuel instead of being the #1 like Dyson?

I stand by my prediction. BLOWOUT.

NE has months to prepare for a team that beat them by only 3 measly points.

Right off the bat, NY will have to commit 2 DB's to covering Moss. NY will have so many match up problems they wont see straight.

Moss (hes baaack), Stallworth, Welker, Watson, Thomas, Faulk, Maroney.

NE is loaded with receiving options.

Wait, Maroney still has a bad shoulder, he's gonna have fumbleitis this year.

We'll have to see how this all plays out this year, because after Maroney (when he gets hurt again) who's gonna run the ball?

Wait, Maroney still has a bad shoulder, he's gonna have fumbleitis this year.

We'll have to see how this all plays out this year, because after Maroney (when he gets hurt again) who's gonna run the ball?

Damn, I wish NE was set up like the NY RB situation. Whats that guys name again who will replace Jones when he gets hurt?

BTW, Maroney isnt hurt. He will be like brand new on 9/9.

Damn, I wish NE was set up like the NY RB situation. Whats that guys name again who will replace Jones when he gets hurt?

serious.jpg

BTW, Maroney isnt hurt. He will be like brand new on 9/9.

Really? is that you mumbles?

and Cotchery of course.

cotchery nothing. It's Leon time. You think those slow old men linbackers can catch that sneaky b!tch? Leon should post good receiving numbers in that game, but garb and the rest are right, it might be a shoot out.

Archived