So, my buddies a Chiefs fan....

anskyruben

One of my good friends is a chiefs fan. All I hear is how great good ole Herm is , and how he is going to take them to the promised land. I know you guys must have some funny Herm pics.....I'd like to see them and forward some to him. Thanks in advance !! :P

One of my good friends is a chiefs fan. All I hear is how great good ole Herm is , and how he is going to take them to the promised land. I know you guys must have some funny Herm pics.....I'd like to see them and forward some to him. Thanks in advance !! :P

I also know a Chiefs fan (guy I trade football cards with) who thinks Herm is great. I remember all the great things he said when they hired him before last season.

I'm glad he is happy with Herm as his coach, but more importantly I am glad he is not OUR coach anymore.

heres the comic strip that was in my sig for awhile

HermtheMoron.jpg

They are all giddy about the HBO series. I just think it will expose him more for the joke that he is.

it will be funny for us to watch but it will take Cheifs fans another year or so to see through the massive amounts of BS surrounding Herm...Same as what happened to us.

Ask your Chiefs buddy why he thinks Herm is so great when the previous five years their offense was a top five offense in the league and the FIRST YEAR of Herm's regime they fell way into the twenties.

He is terrible........................:bag:

Archived