Have to say this for the O's

CrazyCarl40

They aren't lying down in the stretch run for the Sox or the Yanks like they have in past years. They're about to go 4-2 against the top two team in the AL East over the last two series. Their new manager seems to have them playing hard all game every game, we'll have to see if he sticks around and has a chance to continue his influence.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Come on--you guys are too much sometimes. Both pens suck thus both teams are in games that were over.

We're too much? Does it pain you physically to give credit when it's due? Walker is a very good RP who is better than any RP in the TB 'pen and a Yankee rookie just took him yard to tie the game.

We're too much? Does it pain you physically to give credit when it's due? Walker is a very good RP who is better than any RP in the TB 'pen and a Yankee rookie just took him yard to tie the game.

You understand my point that it never should of got to tieing run at the plate. Reyes has been good for Tampa too. I give/gave Duncan credit where you can't Boston.

Let it go.

You understand my point that it never should of got to tieing run at the plate. Reyes has been good for Tampa too. I give/gave Duncan credit where you can't Boston.

Let it go.

Reyes had a decent little first half...since coming off the DL he has been anything but good. Believe me, I have that POS on one of my fantasy teams. I give the Sox and every other team in baseball plenty of credit when it's deserved. Nice job by the Sox to beat up on Reyes again. Bad job of comparing the O's bullpen to the Rays bullpen. Hell, compare 'pens if you like but as I said, the game tying hit in this game (which is apparently worthless now) was hit against a guy who is better than anyone on the D' Rays.

By the way...over the past 30 days Reyes is sporting a 6.53 ERA (not including the run he gave up today). I can't believe he got out of that.

Reyes had a decent little first half...since coming off the DL he has been anything but good. Believe me, I have that POS on one of my fantasy teams. I give the Sox and every other team in baseball plenty of credit when it's deserved. Nice job by the Sox to beat up on Reyes again. Bad job of comparing the O's bullpen to the Rays bullpen. Hell, compare 'pens if you like but as I said, the game tying hit in this game (which is apparently worthless now) was hit against a guy who is better than anyone on the D' Rays.

Well out of the 3 pens we discussed....Reyes got the job done.;)

What a wild day for the Yankees and Sox.

The Sox have tomorrow off and then host the Angles in a 4 game series (doubleheader on Friday).

The Yankees host the Tigers for a 4 game series starting tomorrow.

It will be interesting to see the AL East standings on Sunday night.

Archived