Jets Fans......Where the hell are you?

flgreen

I know this is prepeason, but this in national TV, and the stadium is empty.

SHAME SHAME SHAME

Seems like Miami

There was a thunder and lightning storm on the way to the game. Along with heavy rains. The lightning was really bad. I think it probably kept a lot of people away.

i was there! :D took me close to 4 hours to get there..in torrential rain thunder lightening...

and oh yeah hail :shock:

only 2 and a half to get back.... :lol:

and all this ...by myself and on my birthday... wooo hoo!!

at least i got to see justin have a good game!

by the way does kendall think our QB's ar Yao MIng??? cause he was snapping like they were 8 feet tall!! OY! and did he hear it from the crowd after!

i was 4 rows behind the jets bench.

i was there! :D took me close to 4 hours to get there..in torrential rain thunder lightening...

by the way does kendall think our QB's ar Yao MIng??? cause he was snapping like they were 8 feet tall!! OY! and did he hear it from the crowd after!

Too bad they couldn't have given you a real nice BD present with a victory.

Glad you got home safe. But your birthday was technically yesterday so stop hijacking this thread! :P

Glad you got home safe. But your birthday was technically yesterday so stop hijacking this thread! :P

i got some real good pictures also.. of your boy andre... and of our newest poster, d. revis...

and there is some kid #6 who looks like he is 12 years old.. no lie... i thought he might be a water boy that they let wear a uni.. LOL

i will post them tomorrow.... ;)

speaking of birthdays.. yours isnt till tomorrow yet i see that mrs. started your thread on MY birthday... nice of you to hack into her account.... :roll:

OY! :lol:

Archived