Way to go Coles!

4HCrew

A fan was heckling Pete Kendall behind the bench...LC walked up to the fan ripped him to shreads and then he, Cotcherry and Mangold walked up to Pete and hung with him..then Vilma and Rhodes walked up as well giving the fan dirty looks..yup sounds like a problem to me.

A fan was heckling Pete Kendall behind the bench...LC walked up to the fan ripped him to shreads and then he, Cotcherry and Mangold walked up to Pete and hung with him..then Vilma and Rhodes walked up as well giving the fan dirty looks..yup sounds like a problem to me.

Was that the guy that kept yelling Hey Pete Kendall??

This is not good.

I think it's fine...PK more then likely is going to be on the team this year and afterall teammates are supposed to support each other. Would it be better if Coles and the rest egged the fan on and started pointing and laughing at Kendall?

Now THAT would not be good.:)

I'm glad his teammates stuck up for him. It shows that this is a team regardless of the situation. This is getting old and Mangini needs to release or pay him his money weather he really had a deal with the jets last season or not.

I'm glad his teammates stuck up for him. It shows that this is a team regardless of the situation. This is getting old and Mangini needs to release or pay him his money weather he really had a deal with the jets last season or not.

I agree coach...this is a real distraction....it would be different if he were suffering in silence you know, living on minimum wage and all but we, the fans can read the papers and all he does is incite the fan base with his non-stop diarrhea of the mouth

Archived