Hey ecurb...

Verde

ouch!

Its just a thumb?

What is going on in you peoples heads? I dont see the joke? :lol:

You love the attention, you know you see the stupidity in this. What joke? Jokes are funny. Where's the humor. You are over 12, right?

This cannot only be disturbing to me and Verde, I would hope that even the men here don't need to see your penis, oops your thumb. My bad.

You love the attention, you know you see the stupidity in this. What joke? Jokes are funny. Where's the humor. You are over 12, right?

This cannot only be disturbing to me and Verde, I would hope that even the men here don't need to see your penis, oops your thumb. My bad.

Nope..I'm quite disturbed to see the Doodle signature as well.

WTF is happening to this place anyway? Pathetic. Quick someone piss all over the floor so it feels more like the old lounge.

Well Alk, i don'y know but when someone starts complaining about my stupid smilie we will all know we are riding the last lap before the hole at the bottom of the toilet. Oh wait, doh

WTF is happening to this place anyway? Pathetic. Quick someone piss all over the floor so it feels more like the old lounge.

Well Alk, i don'y know but when someone starts complaining about my stupid smilie we will all know we are riding the last lap before the hole at the bottom of the toilet. Oh wait, doh

Oh, you two like staring at ecurb's thumb penis? Gotcha!

If you want a piss soaked floor just click your heels together and keep saying, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home".

:P

I don't enjoy looking at it but I also certainly didn't feel it was worth starting a thread over either.

yeah becaause

"brady out for the season"

"psst.."

"the official bring back boom boom.. "

are such excellent threads :roll::lol:

If you want a piss soaked floor just click your heels together and keep saying, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home".

:P

:) Please don't pretend that you don't remember the greatness that once was the Lounge.

yeah becaause

"brady out for the season"

"psst.."

"the official bring back boom boom.. "

are such excellent threads :roll::lol:

Hey, better I start an already doomed thread than doom a perfectly good thread by hijacking it with lyrics. :P

Hey, better I start an already doomed thread than doom a perfectly good thread by hijacking it with lyrics. :P

maybe you should try posting in threads already created... i dont know... by wishing someone a happy birthday????? :box:;)

After what you just said about my threads? Yeah right!! :)

maybe i wouldnt have said that... had you been thoughtful in the first place :D

sure sure.. and where is my birthday package of deviled eggs and biscuits????

:baby:

Archived