Eli fires back at Tiki

Matt39

So one great year gets you in the Hall? I have no respect for Tiki. Also Dominator, I forgot all about his fumbling problems. He was nothing before Dayne as well.

I had to look back, I had no idea that Dayne came along that much later. Wheatley was the horror show first round back they were feeding before Dayne, than Gary Brown was the answer. Jim Fassell is an offensive genius I tell you!

There are plenty of guys I don't respect in the HOF and even more who are/were great players.

The point is, he is no longer a player and his job is to make headlines.

Eli should know better.

BZ

Yeah but it sounds like Eli and his teammates have used this as a rallying cry. Based on how they looked last year, they can use any edge they can get.

What Tiki said was screwed up. He really is too much that guy.

Yeah but it sounds like Eli and his teammates have used this as a rallying cry. Based on how they looked last year, they can use any edge they can get.

What Tiki said was screwed up. He really is too much that guy.

Oh, I agree, Tiki was out of line as an ex-teammate.

As a reporter, well, he didn't say anything that hasn't been said for years.

I just think the Eli should have said no comment and let it be a one-sided war of words.

Sometimes saying nothing is the bigger statement.

BZ

Oh, I agree, Tiki was out of line as an ex-teammate.

As a reporter, well, he didn't say anything that hasn't been said for years.

I just think the Eli should have said no comment and let it be a one-sided war of words.

Sometimes saying nothing is the bigger statement.

BZ

Well generally speaking anytime Eli has his mouth shut he is probably better served. His quote read better in the paper. Seeing him speak is usually painful.

Ironic but I guess that kind of proves Tiki's point! :P

I disagree because this wasn't just any reporter. It was the "leader" of that team last year. Eli needed to respond to make a statement to his teammates. He needed to let them know that the drama queen is gone and it is a new year.

That made me laugh out loud! Sounds so darn familiar! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

Well generally speaking anytime Eli has his mouth shut he is probably better served. His quote read better in the paper. Seeing him speak is usually painful.

Ironic but I guess that kind of proves Tiki's point! :P

Yup.

I also think the way Tiki handled his retirement was pretty crappy last year. Doing so in the middle of the season (or at least saying it) sure does set a spin to the rest of it.

BZ

Yup.

I also think the way Tiki handled his retirement was pretty crappy last year. Doing so in the middle of the season (or at least saying it) sure does set a spin to the rest of it.

BZ

Yeah that was a real d!ck move by Tiki last year. This guy gets waaay more respect than he ever deserves. He had a few good years but is nowhere near a HOF'er and is obviously more interested in headlines than helping his team win.

Yeah that was a real d!ck move by Tiki last year. This guy gets waaay more respect than he ever deserves. He had a few good years but is nowhere near a HOF'er and is obviously more interested in headlines than helping his team win.

He had a few GREAT years. A true playmaker. And a true jackass.

Archived