Expectations for Jets Giants game

4HCrew

Being that it is the 3rd preseason, what do you all expect to see? Granted the starters will play 3 quarters or so there has to be some expectations.

My only hope other than no injuries is that the defense shows some signs that they can stop the run and that Chad plays well so the vultures can go back to their nest

yea they will play 2 at most

In the 3rd Preseason game, the starters play at least the entire first half and at least a series or two into the 3rd quarter. A lot of teams however leave their starters in for the entire 3 quarters, some take them out after a series or two in the 3rd. They will be playing a lot.

I just want an improved run stopping defense and I want Kellen to show up Chad once again.:P

I expect our offense to be in sync, move the ball smartly, TD's not FG's in the red zone. I'd love to see the run defense shine because you KNOW the Giants will test it early.

be in sync huh? No thomas jones leads me to believe that washington and the rest of them will struggle against the Giants 1st team D. The pressure will be on penny to lead the offense. We will see how he does.

be in sync huh? No thomas jones leads me to believe that washington and the rest of them will struggle against the Giants 1st team D. The pressure will be on penny to lead the offense. We will see how he does.

He'd better show more than he did last week. Of course that shouldn't be hard. ;)

The Giants do not get a big push-up-the-guy so Chad SHOULD have pleanty of time to pass. I expect a big game from him. We shall see, as you stated. lol

He'd better show more than he did last week. Of course that shouldn't be hard. ;)

The entire team better show something...honestly, the Jets (even if it's preseason) haven't shown me much thus far. First time that I can remember that a Jets team looks so flat...hope it's all for show.

Archived