Happy Birthday Richard Seymour

Smizzy

To the ONLY Sox fan who still believed that the Sox could come back from 3-0 down and beat the Yankees in the ALCS.

Happy Brithday

Actually, I remember him making a whiny concession post that the Yankees winning the ALCS is the end of the universe. The Sox went on to win 4 straight. :lol:

Actually, I remember him making a whiny concession post that the Yankees winning the ALCS is the end of the universe. The Sox went on to win 4 straight. :lol:

I'll have to dig it up. I know he said that he still believed that the Sox could win 4 straight and we all got a good laugh about.

Little did we know that Seymour made a deal with the Devil himself. :D

Here it is date 10/13. The greatest prediction (i.e prayer) that i have seen.

Richard Seymour:

I understand the scepticism, and trust me, I'm no optimistic fool--- I steadily refused to offer a prediction for this series, and after last years crushing blow I've been restraining my hopes like an ugly kid who's being hit on by a hot girl, if that makes any sense.

But suddenly today, I was struck with a conviction, with an epiphany. I could see the implications of last nights game, the matchup between these two teams.... and I was struck with the absolute certainty that the Sox will win the series.

Sounds crazy I guess. Maybe my brain is just trying to pacify or my neurons are just misfiring. But I'm convinced the Sox own this one.

Now I will note that the only other time I ever made a firm and bold sports prediction was last year, when before the season started I proclaimed firmly toall my friends that THIS was the year (this was in February, well before the '03 Sox Bandwagon started to fill).

In my opinion it WAS the year, that Sox team WAS the team that should have won it all, and would have if not for Grady Little's management in the 7th and 8th innings.

But you could also say I was wrong.

So take it with a grain of salt if you want--- and note that I'm NOT saying the Sox will win the series (I have no freaking clue). But the Sox are going there, because they are beating the Yankees.

Archived