HAHA! ATT:Sperm, Jet Mo, MSGold, SJ and nyjunc, you have to see this!

BP

The Chiefs playbook

nfl_rd_bennett01_580.jpg

No two playbooks are alike. Some are as massive as 800 pages; others are thinner than the Mankato, Minn., phone book. No layman or superfan could get through the first section without being completely confused. But therein lies the trick, to sort through the clutter, learn fast and play faster.

"To me, playbooks are like going to a Chinese restaurant," Chiefs coach Herm Edwards said. "It's a big menu. OK, what do you like, do you like poultry, do you like fish, do you like meat? We have all these things in this book which you need to have, but at the end, this is what we are.

"You couldn't run all the things you have in the playbook. You've got no shot."

link

:rl:

Herm's playbook is probably literally a chinese food menu.

Well we know he never caught the chicken, so the poultry's out. That must be the forward pass. Now the meat and fish, I'm gussing that's run the ball and play defense. But Herm doesn't like experimenting with different types of meat, so he just has his beef, run right up the middle, that's the hamburger play. Then he also likes his steaks, that's the draw.

Now for the fish, you figure he goes with the salmon, that's the cover 2.

That's the entire playbook right there. The rest is where you can buy the food like you said. Cuz herm get's hungry calling those plays.

Ho Yip Herm Tel: 212.719.1788

cuisine: Chinese, Asian

7 West 45th Street (bet. 5th & 6th Ave.)

New York NY 10036-4905

Hours of Operation: Mon thru Fri 10:30 AM to 7 PM.

Delivery Service: Call for info.

Delivery Area: Call for info.

Plenty of Fried Lice

I have to say I'm highly offended by the two pics in your sig-I think we need to see a frontal shot

Yea... The same book for "Hand off to Curtis Martin on a 3rd and 14 draw play"

That reminds me of the worst Herm/Hackette call I had ever seen. I forgot what year it was and who it was against. All I remember is the the Jets had a third and goal from the nine yard line with less than a minute left to go in the half. It was a close game. They hand the ball of to Curtis, who actually makes an incredible run to get it down to about the 3 yard line - breaking about three tackles. Then they kick a FG.

You have got to be kidding me. There is only one play in that situation. You know the ball in the endzone where only a receiver can possibly catch the ball or throw it away. Then kick a FG if there is no TD. I don't care if you have Jim Brown in the backfield.

Idiots.

The Chiefs playbook

nfl_rd_bennett01_580.jpg

link

:rl:

" Man, looky here, our offense is like a chinese restaurant, err, some people like poultry, some people like fish, I like to run the ball a lot, err, i don't know, what was your question again? Ah yes, you play to win the game damn it! Look at the sign i coloreded last night!"

Archived