Reggie Bush: MERGED

Matt39

The guy dances way too much to be in the backfield. He doesnt take on contact and looks to go to the outside every damn time. He must of cost the Saints at least 5 first downs last night.

He's not nearly strong enough to be a running back, plus the Saints need another WR anyway...let Deuce handle the load in the backfield.

actually I disagree with this...I think there are times where he can hit the hole quicker than most running backs. I just think there is so much pressure on him due to his self generated hype that he is struggling trying to outdo himself. Just play ball Reggie

The guy dances way too much to be in the backfield. He doesnt take on contact and looks to go to the outside every damn time. He must of cost the Saints at least 5 first downs last night.

He's not nearly strong enough to be a running back, plus the Saints need another WR anyway...let Deuce handle the load in the backfield.

Remember how Ham wanted to lose the last game of the year to get him? And how he seemed depressed when the Jets won? OH snap, Reggie wasn't even the top pick. Good times.

Clearly the Colts D ate their wheaties over the last few months, but can they keep it up?

What I saw from Reggie Bush yesterday was he was trying to make too many cuts, and out jig/zag the defense.

He should try hitting the hole a little harder and zig/zag once he is out in the open.

BZ

Clearly the Colts D ate their wheaties over the last few months, but can they keep it up?

What I saw from Reggie Bush yesterday was he was trying to make too many cuts, and out jig/zag the defense.

He should try hitting the hole a little harder and zig/zag once he is out in the open.

BZ

yea he looked like a rabbit yesturday. just hit the hole

Good thread.

Reggie would have been worth a 22 pick. Plus or minus 5 picks, at what he is making, the Saints have to be questioning their selection, and the Texans have to be please with theirs. At least the Texans pulled two defensive center pieces out of the draft.

Good thread.

Reggie would have been worth a 22 pick. Plus or minus 5 picks, at what he is making, the Saints have to be questioning their selection, and the Texans have to be please with theirs. At least the Texans pulled two defensive center pieces out of the draft.

actually, houston is not pleased with theirs at all, if you talk to texans fans, they are already declaring williams a bust, after only one season. he did has 4.5 sacks last year though.

actually, houston is not pleased with theirs at all, if you talk to texans fans, they are already declaring williams a bust, after only one season. he did has 4.5 sacks last year though.

I would say that is a bit premature. He is a 34 end, they don't generally pile up the sack numbers. If he can stuff the run and split a few double teams per game i think he's a good pick up.

Maybe not worth the number 1 overall, but no one in that class was worth that pick (unless leinart, or cutler really take off).

reggie bush is not the reason the saints gave up 41 points

they got shredded on defense and brees wasn't good either.

it's easy to pile on reggie bush but there isn't a team in the league that wouldn't take him, gladly

Nobody blamed him for the Colts scoring 41. I'm just saying that he is the most overhyped POS since...well I can't ever remember any player being this overhyped.

reggie bush is not the reason the saints gave up 41 points

they got shredded on defense and brees wasn't good either.

it's easy to pile on reggie bush but there isn't a team in the league that wouldn't take him, gladly

it isn't a matter of not taking him. He's a good player, but he is not worth the number 2 pick, nor is he worth the 30 commercials in the game.

He's a good RB/WR, and i emphasize "good".

it isn't a matter of not taking him. He's a good player, but he is not worth the number 2 pick, nor is he worth the 30 commercials in the game.

He's a good RB/WR, and i emphasize "good".

You give him too much credit. He's a "good" WR but as far as a RB, he's below average.

Like I have been saying all off season long... L.Washington is the better running back. As far as hitting the holes and getting the yards... Leon Washington may just have a better career as a rusher in the NFL... I been saying it the whole time... Im not saying that Leon is a better athlete than Bush... But I am saying that Leon will be the better runningback when it's all said and done...

Just go check Leons stats from last year, and go check out Reggie's stats from last season... Reggie may be a great WR, but he's far brm being a great RB.

i dont think reggie bush even deserves to be called "great" right now. its unfair to him, hes not a full time back in the nfl at and had an awesome statistical 1st season on all spectrums. reggie bush may not end of being one of the great running backs of the nfl, but that discussion isnt even worth having in his first game in year two.

You give him too much credit. He's a "good" WR but as far as a RB, he's below average.

its a language barrier thing...

all NFL running backs are good, since they are in thE NFL :).

Calling him 'below average' isn't quite fair, he'd start on over 15 teams in this league as a legit number 1...i hope anyway.

Archived