Jets Inactives

GLH222

How the f*ck is Bender inactive after he's been talked up all week. Same with Darian Barnes, we need him for blocking.

Chansi Stuckey is not a suprise and as much as I like him I think he will be there all season, we have to many recievers on the roster all ready and Wallace Wright is more valuable on STs.

OH ****.

NO ****ING DYSON, BARNES OR STUCKEY???

God help us.

anyone got the Pats inactive list, hopefully they are down a WR or 2 cos I am not liking Revis vs moss.

Here the Pats inactives:

QB Matt Gutierrez (3rd quarterback)

S Rashad Baker

LB David Herron

OL Wesley Britt

OL Billy Yates

TE David Thomas

DE Kareem Brown

DE Mike Wright

Barnes mustve tweaked something, I thought for sure he would play.

Tutt is a decent blocker but will be more beneficial to the passing game. Also, Kowalaski and Sean Ryan can be motioned into the backfield and used as a FB.

The Jets are going to come out with a high powered passing attack to keep the Patriots on their heels and to hopefully set-up their rushing attack.

Tutt is a decent blocker but will be more beneficial to the passing game. Also, Kowalaski and Sean Ryan can be motioned into the backfield and used as a FB.

The Jets are going to come out with a high powered passing attack to keep the Patriots on their heels and to hopefully set-up their rushing attack.

I hope so, Barnes would be a better blocker though.

Archived