JETS on Seasame Street - VIDEO

ECURB

My 4-yr-old kid was so excited to show me 'the Jets on t.v.' when I came home from work a few days back. He likes to replay the clip on the dvr and shout the ABC's along with "number 10"...over and over and over... I need to sneak in and delete the damn thing. Now we know why Mangini wasn't given any lines on the Sopranos. And why didn't they slap some green on elmo?

My 4-yr-old kid was so excited to show me 'the Jets on t.v.' when I came home from work a few days back. He likes to replay the clip on the dvr and shout the ABC's along with "number 10"...over and over and over... I need to sneak in and delete the damn thing. Now we know why Mangini wasn't given any lines on the Sopranos. And why didn't they slap some green on elmo?

WELCOME TO JN

I think ecurb is on to something.. Some of you are becoming more obsessed with this guy then he is. For different reasons of course, but still.

Its hard not to recognize how much Chad has bulked up this offseason....in many areas. I thought those pills didn't work?

Archived