Congrats on the Win!

Fin Fan In Cali

Not really necissary, I did congratulate you guys on a most thrilling victory.

Fin Fan, what can I say... We'll get em' next time. Or is it "there's always next year"? Either way keep giving us "black sheep" fin fans a decent name.

Crashingjet is one of my favorite non-jet fan posters.

I think its his avatar. :)

Oh, and thanks for the classy post FFIC.

Crashingjet is one of my favorite non-jet fan posters.

I think its his avatar. :)

Oh, and thanks for the classy post FFIC.

Yea... And his Avatar is a real class act right? I guess it's the "COOL" thing to do when a player get hurt year after year after year... Come on another teams fan site and add insult to injury.

Why not have some class and have a Miami dolphin or Miami Dolphin player logo as an avatar or sig???

Yea... And his Avatar is a real class act right? I guess it's the "COOL" thing to do when a player get hurt year after year after year... Come on another teams fan site and add insult to injury.

Why not have some class and have a Miami dolphin or Miami Dolphin player logo as an avatar or sig???

I think his avatar is funny. Look at that beer gut Chad has (I know that isnt chads body).

That's all I am saying.

I admit this baffles me. It's very nice and I appreciate it, but it's actually kind of creepy. I don't think I'd be congratulating the Dolphins on a Miami site after they beat the Jets all to the ripe old tune of 0-3. It would be like me kicking myself in my own ass. Sportsmanship is important and I'm with you and I'm very down with that.. but congratulations?!

What I will say is thank God everyone came out unhurt, but that's my feeling across the entire league no matter who we play and no matter who plays anyone else. That's the most important thing. But thanks. Are you going to open up your trenchcoat and flash me now? :)

I actually have changed my Avatar, long before you were a poster here. I believe it was Bill Parcells that requested I put Robo Chad back up.

But for you DWC, I will go on the hunt for a cool Sig that has to do with Dolphins. Something classy. By the way, yesterday you promised me my own thread when the Jets beat the Dolphins, where is it?

Thanks jetheelz.

I actually have changed my Avatar, long before you were a poster here. I believe it was Bill Parcells that requested I put Robo Chad back up.

But for you DWC, I will go on the hunt for a cool Sig that has to do with Dolphins. Something classy. By the way, yesterday you promised me my own thread when the Jets beat the Dolphins, where is it?

Thanks jetheelz.

Nice sig, sexy female also.

I dont wanna make a thread about you, I was just talking B.S

Archived