Not For Nuthin'....

SoFlaJets

but does anybody think we've had a more hated rival in all our years than New England is hated now by us? I mean I hated Miami and Oakland from way back but I don't think there's ever been a worse rival in our history from a fan's perspective...I'm not trying to rile up the trolls here with this post I'm just asking a question....

but does anybody think we've had a more hated rival in all our years than New England is hated now by us? I mean I hated Miami and Oakland from way back but I don't think there's ever been a worse rival in our history from a fan's perspective...I'm not trying to rile up the trolls here with this post I'm just asking a question....

I think that spygate has taken this to a different level. I still love Jets-Miami, but damn do I wish that we had the kind of team that could kick the heck out of the Pats.

i only started watching football in the mid 90's, so the jets were just coming on, and i never got much press on them, so i followed the pack. i don't think there is any team i could hate more than the switzer lead cowboys. i still cannot even look at the cowboys without getting pissed off. Bunch of cheap shot artists, horrible sportsmanship.

with that said, the patriots are the worst franchise in the NFL. I wish nothing but the worst on them, even more so than the cowboys...by far.

i only started watching football in the mid 90's, so the jets were just coming on, and i never got much press on them, so i followed the pack. i don't think there is any team i could hate more than the switzer lead cowboys. i still cannot even look at the cowboys without getting pissed off. Bunch of cheap shot artists, horrible sportsmanship.

with that said, the patriots are the worst franchise in the NFL. I wish nothing but the worst on them, even more so than the cowboys...by far.

hey drago-Green Bay was the first team I liked-my first pro game I ever watched was The Ice Bowl game when Bart Starr went over Jerry Kramer to win the NFL Championship game in 66 I think it was-those first 2 Super Bowls that Packer team was great, not good or real good but Tony The Tiger GGGGGGGGGGGRRRREAT

hey drago-Green Bay was the first team I liked-my first pro game I ever watched was The Ice Bowl game when Bart Starr went over Jerry Kramer to win the NFL Championship game in 66 I think it was-those first 2 Super Bowls that Packer team was great, not good or real good but Tony The Tiger GGGGGGGGGGGRRRREAT

i wish i could have seen games like that. the real old school football of the 60's and 70's. Those guys were tough as nails.

Its sort of nice chearing for two teams, i just hate it when they play each other. If they ever met in the super bowl i'd be a flippin mess. :)

if the other team is undefeated in your home building under their current QB

is it really a rivalry?

it's more like a series of beatdowns

Applying that logic then I guess Red Sox - Yankees hasn't been much of a rivalry (historically speaking).

Archived