Predictions the rest of the way?

RunStuffer63

Besed on what I am seeing this looks like a 6-10 type team that may finish 4-12 or 5-11 due to a tough schedule..

I don' t think the Jets are as far away as many think.. Both Chad and Clemens look like they can get it done with a good supporting cast..

Next year I think it is imperative to work on the pass rush.. They simply cannot touch the QB this year, and when you give ANY NFL QB time they will kill you..

Clemens comes in half way through the season if Chad keeps performing this way. We are still ****ed and dont make it to the playoffs because we hold anybody when our defense is on the line.

Keeps performing what way??? He wasn't great today, but not terrible, and the prior 2 games he played in he was fine! What way are u talking about??! I'm ****ing done with this **** today. I'm done, some people here make me sick.

What way? About performing sub-par against the WORST RANKED DEFENSE, in almost every category. What way you talk about? There were many reasons why this game shouldn't have been a loss or even close seeing as we were catching this Bills at the worst time possible, but Chads performance was awful. We had just 40 more yards than the Bills. Half their defense is out, and we couldn't even make this game a win, let alone what i thought should have been pretty one-sided.

What way? About performing sub-par against the WORST RANKED DEFENSE, in almost every category. What way you talk about? There were many reasons why this game shouldn't have been a loss or even close seeing as we were catching this Bills at the worst time possible, but Chads performance was awful. We had just 40 more yards than the Bills. Half their defense is out, and we couldn't even make this game a win, let alone what i thought should have been pretty one-sided.

They also have or should i say HAD the worst ranked offense. Our defense let a ROOKIE look like Elway! A rookie making his first start ever! at one point penny was 22 of 25 with 14 straight completions. yea, he threw 2 ints. while playing catch up, we should have never been playing catch up!!! this should have been a slam dunk 31-10. I expected T.J. to get 150+ today.

Bottom line is our D is pathetic, and O line is sub par. D- brick needs to step up.

I was pretty opimistic at the start of this season, I had honestly thought 10-6 was where we would end up. Now I have no confidence in this team ending this year at .500. I will predict 4-12 for this year because this is the most inept team Ive witnessed in many years. I dare Mangini and the Jets to prove to me that they can get their ducks in a row and win games, I want to be proven wrong very badly. This has to be the worst sophomore jinx Ive ever seen.

Archived