Lets comapare...

ECURB

When you look at it... its very possible that this team goes 10-6 again and gets in the playoffs...

2006 to 2007

Through 4 games

2006 - 2-2

- Wins over the Titans and Bills

- Loses to the Pats and Colts

2007 - 1-3

- Win over the Dolphins

- Losses to the Pats, Bills, Ravens

Next 4 games

2006 - 2-2

- Wins over the Dolphins and Lions

- Losses to the Jags and Browns

2007 - I think they should be able to at least pull off 2-2 again in 07' and that would put them 1 game behind their 10-6 pace of 06'... win 3 games here and its right where they were last season...

Giants

Eagles

Bengals

Bills

Next 4 games

2006 - 3-1

-Wins over the Pats, Texans and packers

- Loss to the Bears

2007 - Dallas will be tough, but the JETS did beat the Pats during this block last season... they could again pull off 3-1 in this chunk of games...

Washington

Pittsburgh

Dallas

Miami

Next 4 games

2006 - 3-1

-Wins over the Vikings, Dolphins and Raiders

-Loss to the Bills

2007 - Again I think they will win 3 here again...

Cleveland

New England

Tennessee

Herm (KC)

When you look at it... its very possible that this team goes 10-6 again and gets in the playoffs...

2006 to 2007

Through 4 games

2006 - 2-2

2007 - 1-3

- Win over the Dolphins

Next 4 games

2006 - 2-2

2007 - I think they should be able to at least pull off 2-2 again in 07' and that would put them 1 game behind their 10-6 pace of 06'... win 3 games here and its right where they were last season...

Giants

Eagles

Bengals

Bills

Next 4 games

2006 - 3-1

- Loss to the Bears

2007 - Dallas will be tough, but the JETS did beat the Pats during this block last season... they could again pull off 3-1 in this chunk of games...

Washington

Pittsburgh

Dallas

Miami

Next 4 games

2006 - 3-1

-Loss to the Bills

Cleveland

New England

Tennessee

Herm (KC)

what a waist of time

2006 to 2007

Through 4 games

2006 - 2-2

2007 - 1-3

- Win over the Dolphins

Next 4 games

2006 - 2-2

Giants

Eagles

Bengals

Bills

Next 4 games

2006 - 3-1

- Loss to the Bears

Washington

Pittsburgh

Dallas

Miami

Next 4 games

2006 - 3-1

-Loss to the Bills

Cleveland

New England

Tennessee

Herm (KC)

My head hurts from thinking of the possibilities! Why is it that thinking about the jets and a winning season usually involves great feats of math and crazy scenarios involving multiple what-if's? lol

But i like the positive attitude!

My head hurts from thinking of the possibilities! Why is it that thinking about the jets and a winning season usually involves great feats of math and crazy scenarios involving multiple what-if's? lol

LOL

I think the JETS will beat the Pats at Foxboro again...

Do you watch the games?

I am sure he watched them just as much as anyone else who has the jet passion does, but there is a reason we need to play all 16.

Also, I am looking forward to a possibility of us totally whipping them so that the whole spygate thing can be rehashed and more doubt cast on the cheaters, although lets be honest, it is way to easy for the pats to hide cameras in their own stadium, lol.

Hey, a kid can dream right?

I also love the positive attitude...but lets not even talk about the playoffs until the Jets have more wins than loses.

I do still think its too early to make a switch the Clemens...but a 1-4, 1-5, 2-5, 2-6 start could/would definitely change my mind...Unfortunately Chad is not the problem right now...but he might be the guy who loses his job in an effort to not only change the pace/expectation of the season around but also the long term future of the team.

Recap- The Jets need to start winning now!! Stop rooting against the Jets and jump on the freaking bandwagon for this Giants game people!!!

It is really hard to stay positive about this season, but like Ecurb said its looking like last year and the defense pulled itself up by its bootstraps and got on track around mid season. If we arent 1-7 by then.......

I'm so sick of this stupid bills loss already, I'm over it, get behind your team and be positive and lets get together and hope for a win, no matter who is out there for us, just back this team up, and be positive! Good lord!

Who said anything about not being behind the team?

I am behind the team -- but from the vantage point of sanity.

Archived