Hockey season starts for real

faba

I second that motion.

The Boston Bruins suck donkey balls and because of Jeremy Jacobs pro Hockey is dead to me.

They were my favorite team growing up and then just pissed away so much talent.

You are the biggest homer on this site.

Why?

The Bruins with Harry Sinden as GM were notoriously cheap. The Bruins have averaged nearly 15K for 40+ years with little in return. Jeremy Jacobs directive is to maximize profit. Harry Sinden did a masterful job for many years, but as the league expanded and salaries rose, his magic quickly eroded and the Bruins were left with two decades of good to bad teams. How good would Joe Thornton look in a Bruins uniform? There are four major college programs with alot of homegrown talent, but few if any make a mark with the Bruins. If they are good they go other places to get paid.

I will watch college hockey before I watch the Bruins or NHL.

Go UNH!!

Why?

The Bruins with Harry Sinden as GM were notoriously cheap. The Bruins have averaged nearly 15K for 40+ years with little in return. Jeremy Jacobs directive is to maximize profit. Harry Sinden did a masterful job for many years, but as the league expanded and salaries rose, his magic quickly eroded and the Bruins were left with two decades of good to bad teams. How good would Joe Thornton look in a Bruins uniform? There are four major college programs with alot of homegrown talent, but few if any make a mark with the Bruins. If they are good they go other places to get paid.

Go UNH!!

If the patsys were 1-4 and the jets were 5-0 you would be nowhere to be found. You're just here because your cheating team happens to be better than the jets. The definition of a front runner.

If the patsys were 1-4 and the jets were 5-0 you would be nowhere to be found. You're just here because your cheating team happens to be better than the jets. The definition of a front runner.

PPPuuuhhhlllleeeeeaaasseeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have been a part of a Jets/Patriots board for 10 years. I am not going anywhere.

You have no idea what you are talking about.

PFSIKH was correct when he talked about the Bruins being #1 back in the day.

hWhen I was in High School I loved the Bruins. Jeremy Jacobs has taken a proud franchise and driven it into the ground.

Go UNH!!

I agree.

I was strictly a college hockey fan myself, NMU wildcats/CCHA, but I started watching the Blackhawks last season. I still heavily favor the college game. I'll be heading up to Marquette, MI. next weekend to see NMU play Michigan, always a good show.

Archived