LOL

JetCane

Sorry guys, but that's my personal feeling...gotta respect that.

I have to respect your personal feelings? I absolutely do not.

Respect is earned, not given.

If we can't make fun of guys in wheelchairs then the terrorists win.

Hawking managed to leave his wife to take up with some other nerd-worhsipping whore. It must've taken him 45 days to convey this thought to the object of his affection,and another 90 to tell his wife to get her sheet and get the eff out. Can't you just see him pecking away and that computer -generated voicemail voice-"STEPHEN SAYS GET THE PHVCK OUT, BITCH! HE'S GOT A NEW ROSE!"

Man, can't get anything past you, huh?

That was sarcasm... ass.

I don't like you. Don't involve people with disabilities. You ever think anyone reading this, even me, might know someone with a disability and seriously not appreciate your ass clown posts?

You are an ass. I'm done posting in this thread.

That was sarcasm... ass.

I don't like you. Don't involve people with disabilities. You ever think anyone reading this, even me, might know someone with a disability and seriously not appreciate your ass clown posts?

You are an ass. I'm done posting in this thread.

Is being an ass a disability?

Stop making fun of my disability, dammit!

The PC police strike again.

Too much sand in the vagina. That's a disabilty.

I have a friend with a severe case of MS. You know how he wants to be treated? Just like everyone else. This includes busting his balls.

Yes I do...so how is it funny?

The guy is a genius. He has a disability.

Not funny to bring someone like him with severe disabilities in a joke.

Sorry guys, but that's my personal feeling...gotta respect that.

yes he is a genius. This isn't making fun of him in any way, it is making fun of Chad Pennington.

I have a friend with a severe case of MS. You know how he wants to be treated? Just like everyone else. This includes busting his balls.

I worked with a lawyer who was born with no arms, and wore prostheses under his suit. He would dial a phone number by pressing the buttons on the phone with a pen he held in his mouth. He is a brilliant legal mind, and I certainly went out of my way to help him with doors and anything else he needed. You should have heard the stuff that came out of his mouth. He is a hoot.

BTW, for those who got their panties bunched up, Pennington was the butt of that joke, not SH.

Archived