JETS fans are disturbing...

ECURB

I didn't ask if you were a retard. I made a factual point about Brady replacing Bledsoe.

Hmm...

Are you retarded? Drew was healthy in week 10 or 11 and BB told him to sit down.

Want to take another stab at that?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good point.

If you have a thin skin then my retard comment was a personal attack.

KSJets: Grow some balls.

Overall I've come to see a different side of you but lately you've turned into the worst form of a Troll with all the Chad attacks. Christ even Max called you TX. That was hilarious. :rl:

Overall I've come to see a different side of you but lately you've turned into the worst form of a Troll with all the Chad attacks. Christ even Max called you TX. That was hilarious. :rl:

C'mon mate. Even you have to admit that Chad blows.

Do I make fun of the Jets? No, I point out that Chad is horrible.

Beacuse he plays like ****. Chokes in the big game and let's us down 9 out of 10 times.

There is really a 2 page thread saying Chad is better than Namath and you haven't been laughed off the site? The Nation must be slipping.

I never said Chad was better than Joe... your blind... its OK

I said why do we trash Chad and worship Joe... it should be somewhere in the middle for both... Joe obviously being in higher regard but Chad does not deserve what he is getting from fans... if Joe Willy did not have a top D and a good FG kicker we would never talk about him... he wins nothing..

C'mon mate. Even you have to admit that Chad blows.

Do I make fun of the Jets? No, I point out that Chad is horrible.

My point is you only do it to piss off Jets fans. Why TF would YOU as a Panzie fan give a rats behind? I thought you'd take the hint when Max referred to you as TX last week but I guess you were too stupid.

Good point.

If you have a thin skin then my retard comment was a personal attack.

KSJets: Grow some balls.

What part of "I work with them" don't you ****ing understand? I find it insulting and offensive when people throw that word around as a way of insulting someone else. Grow some balls? No, you can go to hell. Or better yet, a Pats' board instead of spending all day here.

What part of "I work with them" don't you ****ing understand? I find it insulting and offensive when people throw that word around as a way of insulting someone else. Grow some balls? No, you can go to hell. Or better yet, a Pats' board instead of spending all day here.

Sorry that I insulted you with the "retard" comment. I guess you don't live anywhere north of Virginia and have never heard that in your life.

I enjoy my time on JN. Do you?

Sorry that I insulted you with the "retard" comment. I guess you don't live anywhere north of Virginia and have never heard that in your life.

I enjoy my time on JN. Do you?

I've heard it plenty of times and I get annoyed each time I hear it because people that call someone else a retard as a way to insult them is just being childish and ignorant.

And I love it here. What I don't like is have to put up with some annoying Pats fans that spend their days trolling on an opposing team's message boards.

So is everyone clear on my intent now?

I never claimed Chad to be the better QB

My point is that Chad has done a lot for the JETS... has a better TD/INT ratio and win % than Joe Willy and has won just as many playoff games..

Do I think he deserves as much honor as Joe Willy, no way... but I dont think he deserves to be treated like garbage while Joe (Im a drunk *******) Willy is a JETS icon...

Its really sickening and most non-JETS fans laught at how we honor a drunk and bash a good guy who won more often...

So is everyone clear on my intent now?

I never claimed Chad to be the better QB

My point is that Chad has done a lot for the JETS... has a better TD/INT ratio and win % than Joe Willy and has won just as many playoff games..

Do I think he deserves as much honor as Joe Willy, no way... but I dont think he deserves to be treated like garbage while Joe (Im a drunk *******) Willy is a JETS icon...

Its really sickening and most non-JETS fans laught at how we honor a drunk and bash a good guy who won more often...

ecurb, I'm a big Chad fan, but come on man...Chad's won just as many playoff games? There's only really one that matters, and that one game is why so many people like Namath. Chad hasn't gotten far enough in the playoffs to be compared to the great ones.

ecurb, I'm a big Chad fan, but come on man...Chad's won just as many playoff games? There's only really one that matters, and that one game is why so many people like Namath. Chad hasn't gotten far enough in the playoffs to be compared to the great ones.

If Brien makes that kick... Chad wins two playoff games in a row... just as many as Namath...

That doesnt matter though... I know Namath accomplished more... but did he accomplish so much more that we can have pure hatred for Chad and yet love Joe Willy?

Seems a little out of wack to me...

If Brien makes that kick... Chad wins two playoff games in a row... just as many as Namath...

That doesnt matter though... I know Namath accomplished more... but did he accomplish so much more that we can have pure hatred for Chad and yet love Joe Willy?

Seems a little out of wack to me...

It wouldn't matter unless that second playoff game in a row that he wins is the Super Bowl. I think that's everyone else's' point.

Right... so where did I say Chad was a better QB?

I said he had a better win % and TD/INT ratio as a QB... never said he was the better QB though...

In your original post:

I can understand not liking a player becuase he plays like crap... its understandable... but the pure hatred for Chad has gotten sickening...

This is a franchise with fans that idolize a mediocore QB in Joe Namath... yet is trashing a QB who wins more games and has a better TD/INT ratio than Namath in Pennington...

Joe Namath only completed 50% of his passes

Joe Namath almost always threw more INT's than TD's in his career finishing with 173 TD's and 220 INT's

Joe Namath barely played in multiple seasons due to injury...

Chad is a better QB

Now we move on to the Superbowl argument...

Chad Pennington was one game away from the AFC Championship game in 04'... one kick... if they win that game that would be 2 postseason wins in a row... as many as Namath ever had... aside from that...

Joe Namath did not throw a single touchdown in the superbowl... and the Colts handed the JETS 4 INT's and 1 fumble...

Joe Namath is guilty of EXACTLY what Chad "bashers" claim... he couldn't put up points on the board and the rest of the team bailed him out...

Namath has only 2 playoff wins (1 loss)... with a grand total of 3 TD's and 4 INT's in 3 games....

Why do we as JETS fans hold Namath so high... yet bash Chad Pennington?

Do you really think that Chad would have beaten the Pats in 2004? The Pats destroyed the Steelers in Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship Game. A game Chad has never been to.

It wouldn't matter unless that second playoff game in a row that he wins is the Super Bowl. I think that's everyone else's' point.

IM well aware Joe accomplished more...

what Im saying is people treat Chad like ****... even though he wins than any other JETS QB... ever...

Im nto saying we should worship Chad... but he does not deserve the BS he gets from fans... the guy has played his heart out for this team and won more than any other JETS QB along the way...

In your original post:

Do you really think that Chad would have beaten the Pats in 2004? The Pats destroyed the Steelers in Pittsburgh in the AFC Championship Game. A game Chad has never been to.

GUess I did say it...

I was just trying to get everyones attention... to clear it up I know he is not the better QB...

I think the JETS have a shot in that game, yes.... they only lost by 6 to the Pats in their first matchup that season...

what Im saying is people treat Chad like ****... even though he wins than any other JETS QB... ever...

Im nto saying we should worship Chad... but he does not deserve the BS he gets from fans... the guy has played his heart out for this team and won more than any other JETS QB along the way...

Mr. 10-6 Chad has never taken the Jets to an AFC Championship game, let alone a Super Bowl.

Chad is a stat whore. He is the most accurate passer in NFL history, statistically.

[highlight]Chad deserves scrutiny.

[/highlight] He has thrown several terrible passes of late, late in games.

Namath has not thrown a bad pass since the inappropriate pass at Suzy Kolber a few years ago. He sold his soul to the devil so that Jets fans could relish in the greatest SB upset of all time.

Never speak of this ridiculous comparison again.

Except he hasn't won a Super Bowl. That's all that matters to us Jets' fans. The trophy. Chad may have won the highest % of games, but that hasn't translated to a championship.

Do I feel Chad gets treated a little unfairly and gets too much blame around here? Yes, especially this year since the whole team sucks.

But the bottom line is winning a championship and I'm sorry to say that he hasn't accomplished that.

If he never hurt his arm he would have gone further already...

Look at Peyton Manning's struggles in the playoffs... remember what the JETS did to the COlts a few years back?

Chad isnt as good a Peyton... but it doesnt mean his playoff luck wouldnt have changed if he stayed healthy and had a real coach...

If he never hurt his arm he would have gone further already...

Look at Peyton Manning's struggles in the playoffs... remember what the JETS did to the COlts a few years back?

Chad isnt as good a Peyton... but it doesnt mean his playoff luck wouldnt have changed if he stayed healthy and had a real coach...

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Blah, blah, blah.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Blah, blah, blah.

Joe Namath would have put up more wins and better #'s and possibly won multiple titles if it werent for injuries... thats an excuse used often for his decline...

Joe Namath would have put up more wins and better #'s and possibly won multiple titles if it werent for injuries... thats an excuse used often for his decline...

Yes, after he already made his career winning it all. You can't decline if you are Chad, he's a never was.

Namath: 1 championship

Pennington: 0 championships

Namath - played when hurt more often than not

Pennington - pussy

Namath played in an entire different era of gunslinging the ball down the field. Pennington? Dumping it off to the fullback and running backs.

Get a clue.

Namath: 1 championship

Pennington: 0 championships

Namath - played when hurt more often than not

Pennington - pussy

Namath played in an entire different era of gunslinging the ball down the field. Pennington? Dumping it off to the fullback and running backs.

Get a clue.

Dude I think he's a lousy QB. Particularly compared to what this crappy defense & crappy run-blocking OL requires to win football games. But I would hardly call this guy a pussy.

He throws the football like a pussy.

He checks down like crazy b/c of his pussy arm strength.

And he's just brittle; some guys are like that genetically & it's not a matter of will. You honestly think it's pure will that allowed heroes of yours like Martin or Favre to keep going on & on? Some are just physically more resilient to injuries that keep them out of action.

But after seeing Chad come back from so many injuries & he's still out there, Pennington is hardly a pussy of a man. A pussy of a QB maybe. But I'd only call him a pussy of a man if he kept sitting out with minor injuries.

Archived