2006 Draft was overrated

RunStuffer63

I remember how everyone was saying this is one of the best draft class in history, etc..

Right now it doesn't look so great

Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart haven't done well

Jay Cutler has been OK, but nothing spectacular

We all know D'Brick is not Walter Jones

Mario Williams hasn't lived up to the hype yet..

Who is Vernon Davis?

In hindsight we probably should have drafted either Haloti Ngata or Kamerion Wimbley..

Next year we should have a top 10 pick.. Can you say ANDRE WOODSON???

RunStuffer, I have a fun game that you can play in your spare time with some of your (imaginary) friends. Ever watch The Deerhunter? Russian Roulette is for real badasses. It's way better than rollerskating, and chicks dig guys that can put their money where their mouth is, if their mouth isn't stuck on the wall. Try it, it's fun. Oh, and don't do it with a revolver, a $100 semi auto 32 will work fine, just remember to fill the magazine.

BoomBoom had a good point... BP you were trigger happy on this one... Wimbley would have been a GREAT pick for us....

I remember how everyone was saying this is one of the best draft class in history, etc..

Right now it doesn't look so great

Reggie Bush and Matt Leinart haven't done well

Jay Cutler has been OK, but nothing spectacular

We all know D'Brick is not Walter Jones

Mario Williams hasn't lived up to the hype yet..

Who is Vernon Davis?

In hindsight we probably should have drafted either Haloti Ngata or Kamerion Wimbley..

Next year we should have a top 10 pick.. Can you say ANDRE WOODSON???

Why in the name of God was he banned for that.

I mean what the hell???

That kid JoJodogs or whatever you call him came on here claiming that he beat his "wife". That moron I think is still here. Why ban BoomBoom for starting a very valid thread.:confused0082:

This place is messed up.

Why in the name of God was he banned for that.

I mean what the hell???

That kid JoJodogs or whatever you call him came on here claiming that he beat his "wife". That moron I think is still here. Why ban BoomBoom for starting a very valid thread.:confused0082:

This place is messed up.

jojodogs (aka Defense Wins Championships) was banned a week after he signed up. That is why you haven't seen him post here since last weekend's games.

Archived