I want Tangini GONE!

DonCorleone

It's a little premature to start freaking out people look at what they did last year. This season has been horrendous but lets see if they bounce back next year. You have to give a new regime at least three years.

Next year? are you kidding me? Next year never comes.

Next year? are you kidding me? Next year never comes.

Are you kidding about trying to run a coach out of town before he even had a chance? When he came he was taking over a rebuilding project which you need at least three years to judge. Last year he got an amazing performance out of a squad that had no right doing that well. This team is rebuilding everyone has just seemed to forgot that because of last year.

Are you kidding about trying to run a coach out of town before he even had a chance? When he came he was taking over a rebuilding project which you need at least three years to judge. Last year he got an amazing performance out of a squad that had no right doing that well. This team is rebuilding everyone has just seemed to forgot that because of last year.

A chance to what? what has he done to improve our future? Have you looked at his FA aquisitions? As a fan, I am not willing to give up another season. I am too old for that.

A chance to what? what has he done to improve our future? Have you looked at his FA aquisitions? As a fan, I am not willing to give up another season. I am too old for that.

Ok but what happens when you bring a new coach and he hasn't done much in a year or two? Are you going to fire him as well? You can't just keep hiring and firing coaches you need to keep some stability if you ever want to establish something. Otherwise you are just giving guys massive messes without the time it will take to clean them up.

Ok but what happens when you bring a new coach and he hasn't done much in a year or two? Are you going to fire him as well? You can't just keep hiring and firing coaches you need to keep some stability if you ever want to establish something. Otherwise you are just giving guys massive messes without the time it will take to clean them up.

Maybe, just maybe we get a coach with some NFL coahing experience ala Cower or BP. At this rate, I don't think that we can win another game this season.

Maybe, just maybe we get a coach with some NFL coahing experience ala Cower or BP. At this rate, I don't think that we can win another game this season.

Cowher didn't do sh*t till his second to last year in Pittsburgh. Jets fans would have demanded he be fired after five years easily. He got to coach 14 years even when he wasn't doing that well. BP didn't do a thing in Dallas and wouldn't do much better here. You are overreacting right now to an absurd degree.

Cowher didn't do sh*t till his second to last year in Pittsburgh. Jets fans would have demanded he be fired after five years easily. He got to coach 14 years even when he wasn't doing that well. BP didn't do a thing in Dallas and wouldn't do much better here. You are overreacting right now to an absurd degree.

Obviously, you haven't had enough suffering as many of us have. Cower at least would have the cojones to pull a qb that just can't throw. I am not over reacting, I am just singing the song that you will be singing if this clown sticks around for one more year.

He had what, 5 1st seeded teams and 6 AFC Championship game appearances? He had several 12+ game win seasons. You call that nothing? It's a huge step up from alternating a WC card appearance and probably a loss in the first round with losing seasons, which is what we have been doing for the past decade.

Again give a coach time to actually create the team he wants. Considering I had wanted Clemens starting last year I'm much more pissed about the Chad situation than you probably are. However you can't just start firing coaches their second year its never going to help you get successful. You need to give a coach three seasons to see how this will play out.

We Suck!!! I say they continue to wear those Titan rags, instead of disgracing Jet Green for the rest of this year.

I did not think we woud be this bad, I knew we would have it tougher this season compared to last, but I never thought we were that over rated.

We were!!! (but we are still better than the Dolphins)

If TanGini is going to stick with the 3-4 then they better get the right personnel to run it.

It's now time to give KC the ball and see what he can do, to get him ready for next season

Chad had a good run and I love him, but it's all over now at least it should be.

I think these posts are ridiculous, but everybody is entitled to their own opinion. However, anybody that claims they haven't seen such bad football in years has no credibility with me. Were you out of the country in 2005? Give me a ****ing break. Show some ****ing patience.

2005 at the very least we had an excuse...We had no QB's at all both down in the same game..Remeber?

2005 at the very least we had an excuse...We had no QB's at all both down in the same game..Remeber?

We had Testaverde, plus their choice for a #3. There are plenty of geniuses on here that claim that Vinny T is better than Chad even now. Game plans were a total disgrace and the coach actually quit on the team, not even trying to run an offense for games at a time. This team has been in every game with the exception of the opener. Yes they are losing, but they aren't as far off as you think. Especially if the QB position is as bad as you think.

I find it funny that half the guys complain about him being stubborn and insisting on doing it his way and the other half complain that he doens't have the balls to pull the trigger on the qb switch and think that somebody is pulling his strings (even Woody who is basically an absentee owner). You're both right! You must be, you're all patting each other on the back.

At least he gave us some credibility.

The very thing that your wonder boy is currently destroying. I'll take BP over this clown any day.

#1, Stop being a fool. I complained about Mangini as much or more than anybody last year. Where were you? Buying penguin t-shirts?

#2. You don't get credibility by having a coach that quits. BP scammed the Pats. Then he ran out on us, but insisted on staying as GM meaning that BB left so he wouldn't be under that tubby shadow. Then he ran out as GM. Then he ran out on the Cowboys. My hero. Instant credibility!

We had Testaverde, plus their choice for a #3. There are plenty of geniuses on here that claim that Vinny T is better than Chad even now. Game plans were a total disgrace and the coach actually quit on the team, not even trying to run an offense for games at a time. This team has been in every game with the exception of the opener. Yes they are losing, but they aren't as far off as you think. Especially if the QB position is as bad as you think.

I find it funny that half the guys complain about him being stubborn and insisting on doing it his way and the other half complain that he doens't have the balls to pull the trigger on the qb switch and think that somebody is pulling his strings (even Woody who is basically an absentee owner). You're both right! You must be, you're all patting each other on the back.

"This team has been in every game"

I am not very proud of just being in every game.

Start Clemens, and release the flood gates on Rhodes and Vilma need to start getting the green light and blitz

Vilma sucks, he needs to be gone. Did anybody else notice Westbrook lower his shoulder at Vilma, Vilma flew about three yards backwards. That's pitiful.

I would rather try and get stability with another more proven coach.!

I would rather try and get stability with another more proven coach.!

Namely who? Everyone says Cowher but I doubt he wants to coach here. Especially since the Panthers position will probably open up and Cowher can remain living at home. A lot of times hiring a coach with prior head coaching experience doesn't work, look at Norv Turner, Wade Phillips, Tom Coughlin and Dick Jauron.

Archived