I want Tangini GONE!

DonCorleone

your an assclown if you think that jets will fire a playoff coach in his second year of rebuilding

so genius you're saying we're rebuilding huh? We were in the playoffs last year and returned every starter except RB-how is that a rebuilding season? Rebuilding actually means you're putting different people in there which Mangini refuses to do

This thread is a clear example of some Jet fan lack of clear thinking. Yes lets fire the 2nd year coach and set ourselves back like 2 more years. Who the hell are you gonna replace him with, the hottest college coach?! You people who come out of the woodworks to blast everybody after a loss and become completely delusional should find another hobby to pour your retardation into. This thread is as useful as cancer...

I'm not ready to get rid of Tangini yet, but there are some disturbing items that they need to be called out on.

Those plays on 3rd and 4th down were pathetic. If indeed they were coach's calls, then everyone involved with the offense needs to be shot.

They had better improve their drafts this year. It's fine to want character guys, but that only comes into play if the talent level between players is close. I like Brick, Revis, Mangold and Leon (where has he been on offense), but their 3rd, 4th and 5th round picks have been total non-contributors for the most part. The Boar Hunter, Eric Smith can't play, and to be honest, I can't even remember the names of the other clowns. The middle levels of the draft are where you build winning football teams, and they have been a miserable failure there.

This is going to be a test for Mangini, because if he believes that hard work is going to make it better, he is sadly mistaken. I don't know how many of you watched the postgame on SNY, but Rhodes are Jones were PISSED after the game. Ray Lucas nailed it on the head when he talked about problems in the locker room. He better try something different, or he's going to lose the players, and by extension, his job.

I hate to say this, but Herm doesn't look as bad as he did before.

so genius you're saying we're rebuilding huh? We were in the playoffs last year and returned every starter except RB-how is that a rebuilding season? Rebuilding actually means you're putting different people in there which Mangini refuses to do

last year we had a weak schedule. good coaching took this talentless team to the playoffs. the bums outside homedepot would know that

last year we had a weak schedule. good coaching took this talentless team to the playoffs. the bums outside homedepot would know that

how that qualifies us as a "rebuilding" team you're still going to have to explain to me-you know since you see and know all

Hey, dummies-

Just so you know, we still have a no personal attack policy here at *********.***.

Cut it out.

We're all frustrated at this awful team. Don't take it out on fellow Jet fans.

Take it out on the people that really deserve it, Pats Trolls.

Archived