pats thin on defense

Blackout

They might have lost today if they didn't have the refs in their back pocket for the first 3 quarters.

Oh please.....

if they had the refs in their pockets there would have been at least 2 more Randy Moss TDs. Sometimes the jealousy is absolutely hilarious

Oh please.....

if they had the refs in their pockets there would have been at least 2 more Randy Moss TDs. Sometimes the jealousy is absolutely hilarious

It's not jealousy. For a while, that game reminded me of the Seahawks/Steelers Super Bowl.

But, I guess you didn't notice when Dallas had 12 penalties to New England's 3. :roll:

It's not jealousy. For a while, that game reminded me of the Seahawks/Steelers Super Bowl.

But, I guess you didn't notice when Dallas had 12 penalties to New England's 3. :roll:

Well, if you actually followed football you'd also know that Dallas is one of, if not the most penalized team this season. So it really didn't surprise me. In fact, they got away with a few holds, and a shot to Morris' (I think it was Sammy) head.

There was one BS call vs the Pats.

In fairness the rest were stupid stupid mistakes from the Cowgirls. Moss's TD's though were rightly called abck!!

I agree that they were not TDs, I was just saying that if the ref's were in our pockets, they would have been tds. And if the refs were in our pocket, they sure as hell would have called a penalty on Williams when he dove at Brady's knees in the first quarter

Well, if you actually followed football you'd also know that Dallas is one of, if not the most penalized team this season. So it really didn't surprise me. In fact, they got away with a few holds, and a shot to Morris' (I think it was Sammy) head.

Yeah, I don't follow football.

Why the **** are you even here? Your team just won. Go post on a ****ing Pats board instead of trolling here.

Archived