I Am Disgusted By The Posts I See Here

Maxman

It is a testament to Max and Smizzy and Co. what an amzingly nice site and community you guys have built here. Truly, an amazing job all around to J.N.'s Staff, and it's posters. You have build a great place, of that there can be no question.

You couldn't ask for nicer guys than some of your staff, and Smizz will forever hold a warm place in my heart as one of the coolest guys I ever ran into online. Max too for that matter.

I know...I know....I represent the "enemy" now to some of yall. And to many others I'm just a longwinded blowhole regardless. Well, eh. Is what it is. I love J.I. and I love J.N. too, even if I can't be here as a regular.

And while this thread gave me a hearty chuckle, it always saddens me that there continues to be such a rift between so many posters on the two boards. ****, we should be playing J.I. vs. J.N. softball games in the summer, but such is life sometimes. It isn't my place to comment beyond that. And of course, I only speak for myself, not for J.I.

But be all that as it may, I still wanted to give a giant thumbs up to Max and Co. for making a great place for Jets fans.

J.....E.....T......S....JETS! JETS! JETS!

Fish!!!! You the man.

There is no JN vs ji rift (sorry about the capitals, lol, call me bitter). No just joking. There is no rift. It is not like people get banned on other sites for stuff that they write here or anything -- hahaha.

Seriously we are the red headed step child in many ways. I just wanted to let everyone know that we appreciated them. This place is fairly easy to moderate, not a lot of people get banned. For the most part everyone gets along very well.

Our poster rehab program even has Barton almost readable at this point! \:D/

You the man WF. Ton of respect for you and the way you conduct your business. All class.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is a testament to Max and Smizzy and Co. what an amzingly nice site and community you guys have built here. Truly, an amazing job all around to J.N.'s Staff, and it's posters. You have build a great place, of that there can be no question.

You couldn't ask for nicer guys than some of your staff, and Smizz will forever hold a warm place in my heart as one of the coolest guys I ever ran into online. Max too for that matter.

I know...I know....I represent the "enemy" now to some of yall. And to many others I'm just a longwinded blowhole regardless. Well, eh. Is what it is. I love J.I. and I love J.N. too, even if I can't be here as a regular.

And while this thread gave me a hearty chuckle, it always saddens me that there continues to be such a rift between so many posters on the two boards. ****, we should be playing J.I. vs. J.N. softball games in the summer, but such is life sometimes. It isn't my place to comment beyond that. And of course, I only speak for myself, not for J.I.

But be all that as it may, I still wanted to give a giant thumbs up to Max and Co. for making a great place for Jets fans.

J.....E.....T......S....JETS! JETS! JETS!

Thank Warfish!!

I have no problem with JI or it's posters...or any of the mod staff...There is 1 guy who doesn't like me...he knows why...I know why...thats that. I try not associate JI's posters with him. I think it's sad that we all can't get together and have a beer or tailgate but it's in the best interest of the other site to keep the tension ...the last thing he wants is for his posters to feel free to come over here...Hell ...look how he tell his mods they can't post here. What are we 6 yrs old? We're all Jets fans who bleed green...We just like to have fun and think that Jets news should be free. That is the only difference. Both sites have some really great posters...who I might add are just as loyal to their Jets sites as they are to this team.

I will always have a problem with Sooth...and he with me....other than that...I've got nothing but love for the posters and the Jets fans on JI...Except that dildo farmer PutzFanTx...He blows.

Don't be a stranger WF!!

Warfish --

If you insist on mentioning my name in the same sentence as Sir Smizzy, please make sure his is not capitalized. It is disrespectful to me to have his name appear on my level.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Max

Thank Warfish!!

I have no problem with JI or it's posters...or any of the mod staff...There is 1 guy who doesn't like me...he knows why...I know why...thats that. I try not associate JI's posters with him. I think it's sad that we all can't get together and have a beer or tailgate but it's in the best interest of the other site to keep the tension ...the last thing he wants is for his posters to feel free to come over here...Hell ...look how he tell his mods they can't post here. What are we 6 yrs old? We're all Jets fans who bleed green...We just like to have fun and think that Jets news should be free. That is the only difference. Both sites have some really great posters...who I might add are just as loyal to their Jets sites as they are to this team.

I will always have a problem with Sooth...and he with me....other than that...I've got nothing but love for the posters and the Jets fans on JI...Except that dildo farmer PutzFanTx...He blows.

Don't be a stranger WF!!

Warfish --

If you insist on mentioning my name in the same sentence as Sir Smizzy, please make sure his is not capitalized. It is disrespectful to me to have his name appear on my level.

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Max

lol trouble in paradise

Warfish --

I hope this makes sense.

Thanks,

Max

Was there another vote and I got demoted again?

Was there another vote and I got demoted again?

BP is not the Senior Mod. Cmon right now even you wouldn't argue with that. He is the man.

Vote? We should vote. Was there a vote? Did I miss a vote? haha, dildo farmer.

BP is not the Senior Mod. Cmon right now even you wouldn't argue with that. He is the man.

Vote? We should vote. Was there a vote? Did I miss a vote? haha, dildo farmer.

Does Tom Shane still have Mod Powers??? Shane is cool, I dont understand why you keep him chained up in your basement with no internet.

I won the Post Of The Week. You can have my dignity. But unless you rip this award from my cold, lifeless fingers you will never take it away from me.

You only won because you threatened him. I should still be reigning POTW champ, the sig looks so well on me.

Does Tom Shane still have Mod Powers??? Shane is cool, I dont understand why you keep him chained up in your basement with no internet.

No we can only have x amount of people with those powers. So we took them away from Tom and gaven them to Jetman67.

You only won because you threatened him. I should still be reigning POTW champ, the sig looks so well on me.

Don't feel bad, according to the front page you still are the POTW winner. And I didn't get any new sig. I feel SO used. And cheap.

Archived