Penny this, Penny that, what about Robertson

hoping4ASuperBowl

I think people are forgetting that Robertson is getting almost as much as Penny and Robertson is just god awful as our NT. We gave up a lot of him and I cant wait to see him more gone more than anyone else on this team.

True, but we have no other viable NT options right now. We do at QB.

we did some interesting stuff with the DL in the 2nd half today.

I saw DRob playing DE with Pouha in the middle and Hicks on the other end...

Didnt work that well either.

Didn't we try drob at de once already and it didn't work. Pouha isn't the answer either. Drob has had one average season, other then that the jets made a bust pick with him.

Didn't we try drob at de once already and it didn't work. Pouha isn't the answer either. Drob has had one average season, other then that the jets made a bust pick with him.

I agree.

These next two offseasons will be crucial for us as all of the players' contracts from the Herm/Groh/Parcells era are expiring...Meaning its time to see if Mangini can bring in and develop a core group of players on his own.

I think people are forgetting that Robertson is getting almost as much as Penny and Robertson is just god awful as our NT. We gave up a lot of him and I cant wait to see him more gone more than anyone else on this team.

Drob? Nah, its DROBBERY! Chad must get out of the way now. time to get the kid ready for next year! Chad is too expensive to be a backup! Trade him at the end of the season!

Archived