GIVE UP ON THE 3-4 NOW

JETSFAN5180

Its not working 6 LOSSES proves this Mangini wake up you DUMB fool.

We dont have the players to make the 3-4 work. Week after week we get trampled by the run.This week by a backup running back.

I dont think we have the players to make any defense work.

Sure, Vilma will improve. But Hobson and Thomas would both suck more, Robertson sucks no matter what, and who would play DE opposite Ellis (who isnt that good to begin with)?

i dont know what defense would be best, but at the beginning of your tenure you gameplan around the players you have. You hide their deficiencies. Then you can begin bringing in players who fit the defense you want to run. Mangini tried to force this D and it hasnt worked. Maybe the players suck. Maybe the defensive calls suck. It doesnt matter.

Mangini.... you are no mangenius.

I dont think we have the players to make any defense work.

Sure, Vilma will improve. But Hobson and Thomas would both suck more, Robertson sucks no matter what, and who would play DE opposite Ellis (who isnt that good to begin with)?

This seems to be my answer also -these guys just are not players -it does not matter what formation we play them in.

2009 and beyond. Told ya.

Get used to it.

I hope so, but I dont think we should let Mangini get by scott free with a 1-4 win season with basically no injuries, at least none that lasted more then a week. Hard to justify letting something like that just happen.

Hopefully they dont fire him, maybe reduce his pay and extend his deal to 2011 with incentives.

Something like, we will not renegotiate a contract unless we make the playoffs 2 consecutive years by 2011.

You will be paid more for each playoff appearance we make.

We will automatically renegotiate if you make the SB.

We can void the deal after two consecutive years finishing .500 or worse.

Damn, maybe I should apply for a job with Jets management, lol.

I hope so, but I dont think we should let Mangini get by scott free with a 1-4 win season with basically no injuries, at least none that lasted more then a week. Hard to justify letting something like that just happen.

Hopefully they dont fire him, maybe reduce his pay and extend his deal to 2011 with incentives.

Something like, we will not renegotiate a contract unless we make the playoffs 2 consecutive years by 2011.

You will be paid more for each playoff appearance we make.

We will automatically renegotiate if you make the SB.

We can void the deal after two consecutive years finishing .500 or worse.

Damn, maybe I should apply for a job with Jets management, lol.

why?? Management is just as much to blame as mangini. They will stand by Mangini unless he pulls a Kotite next year also....

Archived