MNF - Jags vs Colts

Gainzo

Anyone else looking forward to this one? It has all the makings of a good game.

Can the Colts D stop the Jags running game? Can the Jags D stop Peyton?

Pittsburgh proved last night that they weren't ready to be placed in the top tier of AFC teams so I expect the Jags to come out tonight, in front of a fired up crowd, and dominate early.

I'm not sure what is going to happen the rest of the game!

I need Manning, Clark and Wayne to have sub par games, fantasy wise of course. That would be great and help me secure a win.

On a more real note, I'm pull for the Jags anyway, it would be nice to see them knock of the Colts, I like Jones-Drew and Garrard.

Im picking the Jags, they're D has become elite under Del Rio and although i still dont rate him as a coach, I have to admire what hes done in that area.

The Jags always seem to push the Colts at home, I think taylor and me boy MJD are set for big nights, Garrard is proving he can be a top NFL starter and has been awesome thsi season.

My Prediction:

Jags - 34

Colts - 24

Except the Colts scored 2 TDs already. 14-0 lead on the road against the best defense in the league so far this season is pretty good.

The Jets would either lead 6-0 or 3-0 at this point.

i agree with the first 2 sentences but come on. 6 points at Jacksonville against there D?

Maybe if clemens was in there it wud be like 14-0:thumbup: but imo i cant see penny getting 6 nonetheless 3. Only way is if Leon returned one to the 30 cause you dont know whats going to happen wid Nugent.:confused:

David Garrard was knocked out at halftime after getting hurt in the 2nd Quarter but it really would not have mattered. Indy's defense played very well and as always, so did their offense.

Colts-29

Jaguars-7

3:12 to go.

G'night.

Archived