are you happy the jets are leaving hofstra in 2009

jetsrule128

are you happy the jets are leaving hofstra  

1 member has voted

1. 1. are you happy the jets are leaving hofstra

• yes
    • no
    • WHERE TALKING ABOUT PRACTICE IT DOESNT MATTER WHERE THEY PRACTICE

I only care that they're closer to the stadium. Proximity to fans on non-Sundays is irrelevant.

Thank You. Personally it is closer for me. But I am tired of reading about how the Jets have no home field advantage. How they commute to home games.

It is time for that to end. And that is the bottom line.

Thrilled! What the H*ll ! I`ve been traveling to L.I. for games & or practices since about 1976 so it`s fine by me if the people of NY have to travel here for the next 30 years or so especially since none of their politicians stood up to get a stadium done in NY....

That blows ,they should stay in L.I. this way both fans bases can see thier team practice and play on sundays.But what do I know I live in Fla now so I guess it really doesn't matter to me.

So both fan bases can see them play! So what your saying is it`s ok for us Jersey people to travel to L.I. ,yet the travel for you L.I. people is to much ,gets we see who are real fans and who are fans of Convienence.

So both fan bases can see them play! So what your saying is it`s ok for us Jersey people to travel to L.I. ,yet the travel for you L.I. people is to much ,gets we see who are real fans and who are fans of Convienence.

You're kidding right? People in Queens and Long Island have been travelling to Jersey for every home game for the past 23 years. How many times do people from Jersey travel out to watch practice, once a year?

No joisey thats not what I meant , what I meant was if they stay in L.I. the fans that live there can watch them Practice and the fans that live in Jersey get to see them on Game day ,so this way both fan bases are covered,but now if they move everything to Jersey the fans in L.I. will have to do all of the traveling instead of it being split up with Practices and games on sundays.

You're kidding right? People in Queens and Long Island have been travelling to Jersey for every home game for the past 23 years. How many times do people from Jersey travel out to watch practice, once a year?

I traveled to Shea for all the home games for around 10 years and was on a waiting list for tickets for 9 years until they moved to the meadowlands ,so we`ve put in our time also ...ps. I prefered the WSS myself had the politicians not screwed us....

Archived