Patriots | Belichick praises Moss

Smizzy

Patriots | Belichick praises Moss

Thu, 25 Oct 2007 11:17:10 -0700

Mike Reiss and Christopher L. Gasper, of The Boston Globe, report New England Patriots head coach Bill Belichick gave WR Randy Moss some very high praise. "He is probably the smartest receiver I have coached," Belichick said.

Thoughts?

Moss is doing a hell of a job. Too bad Maningi didn't pull the trigger to reunite Moss with Chad. :bag:

Maybe this years outcome would have been different. :character42:

I don't know about that. I don't think Chad could throw the bombs to him that

Brady has done this year. Especially not the one that he threw to Moss on

opening day at GS.

Nobody has ever doubted his talent, and he will be the model WR as long as he keeps getting the ball and his team is winning...It's his off-the-field behavior earlier in his career and his on-the-field antics on a losing team that makes you worry about him.

Moss is doing a hell of a job. Too bad Maningi didn't pull the trigger to reunite Moss with Chad. :bag:

Maybe this years outcome would have been different. :character42:

Are you kidding???

WR has been from far the problem this year, in fact its been the only area in which I would consider us great. Moss wouldnt have made much difference IMHO, besides after we went 1-4 he would have just bailed from the team anyways.

I admit so far I was wrong on Moss helping the Pats this year. Still time for him to have a blowup though.

I have to admit that I was wrong about him too. I wasn't expecting anything like this. I was thinking maybe 600-700 yds for the season. Just call me pleasantly surprised.

Nobody has ever doubted his talent, and he will be the model WR as long as he keeps getting the ball and his team is winning...It's his off-the-field behavior earlier in his career and his on-the-field antics on a losing team that makes you worry about him.

This stuff is a non-factor and has always been exaggerated. He is not a Bengals player and he is pretty much a model citizen compared to everyone else on the Raiders the past few years. Hell, I don't think his name was linked to the boat scandal either in Minnesota.

This stuff is a non-factor and has always been exaggerated. He is not a Bengals player and he is pretty much a model citizen compared to everyone else on the Raiders the past few years. Hell, I don't think his name was linked to the boat scandal either in Minnesota.

IIRC he wasnt part of the vikings team during the boat scandal.

Archived