On a positive note......

MarshawnsPrivateJet

yer about to be swept!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha. just make sure you get yer whole head in front of the shotgun. thanks jets and thank you chad!!!!!!!

Jets suck!!!!!!! jets suck!!!!!

losers!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on beating one of the worst teams in the league. Have fun not making the playoffs either

yer about to be swept!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha. just make sure you get yer whole head in front of the shotgun. thanks jets and thank you chad!!!!!!!

losers!!!!!!!!

Indeed we do suck, but you have sucked for how long???

6 years, 7???

Moron!!!:roll:

Not being an ass like this guy above me.

Good game, a positive for the Jets, Jones looked good, should have ran him more early.

Also most of you got your wish with Clemens now coming in.

Good luck the rest of the season.

Classy as always sweetlee, thanks. You're right--Jones is definately NOT the problem, but he is getting up there in age. Harris I think did a very good job today, and at least we saw some pressure on the QB.

I think you guys have the better QB back in now. Ironic that he may lose it to injury, the same way he got it. Good luck the rest of the season man, and I hope for your sake it goes better than ours is going. If not for some bad injuries the Bills would be over 500 right now, imo.

losers!!!!!!!!

That's what I like to see. A gracious winner.

Classy as always sweetlee, thanks. You're right--Jones is definately NOT the problem, but he is getting up there in age. Harris I think did a very good job today, and at least we saw some pressure on the QB.

I think you guys have the better QB back in now. Ironic that he may lose it to injury, the same way he got it. Good luck the rest of the season man, and I hope for your sake it goes better than ours is going. If not for some bad injuries the Bills would be over 500 right now, imo.

Yeah I forgot to add Harris. Hes a beast. Thats what Michigan does! Hes going to be stud for you guys for a while.

I'm also excited to see JP back, especially next week against that Cincy defense.

Good game, a positive for the Jets, Jones looked good, should have ran him more early.

Good stuff man.

Buffalo fans are all INBRED and I hope they get buried in 5 ft of snow!

losers!!!!!!!!

very classy

losers!!!!!!!!

Yes, we do suck, but at least we've won a superbowl. You guys been to so many and haven't won I've lost track.

Hey, thanks for being a good football fan. I really think that Clemens will start next week. The jets are still going to be down, but at least we will see if we need to draft one.

losers!!!!!!!!

Only took you ten god damn years to do it, win a SB, then come talk to us. You must be a Sabres fan too, my Hurricanes waxed that ass the other night!!

Archived