Corporate Challenge

Gang Green Girl

I'm running the 5K Corporate Challenge tonight in Central Park. Forecast calls for a warm, but not unbearable, 85 degrees.

Anyone else running?

Good luck GGG-just imagine you are chasing Derek and you will run in record time.

Off topic I started jogging 3 or 4 times a week way back in college- now I just do it occasionally. Nothing puts you in a better mood than a good run- at least for me anyway

Thanks. And with the thought of running after Derek, I should be running no slower than a 6-minute mile. :)

Good luck GGG-just imagine you are chasing Derek and you will run in record time.

Off topic I started jogging 3 or 4 times a week way back in college- now I just do it occasionally. Nothing puts you in a better mood than a good run- at least for me anyway

Have a great time, ggg!! good for you! I hope you catch Derek! take an extra bite for me! :mrgreen:

Running was never my thing ;) i cant figure out how to strap my laptop to me so i can post as i run ;):lol:

I'm running the 5K Corporate Challenge tonight in Central Park. Forecast calls for a warm, but not unbearable, 85 degrees.

Anyone else running?

I used to run in it semi-regularly when I worked in the city. I remember the last 1/2 mile or so was uphill, what a killer. The best part was getting sh*tfaced afterwards in a local watering hole.

Yes! I run it every year and the 1/2 mile uphill is not much fun. But it's only 3.2 miles...it's not a marathon!

I used to run in it semi-regularly when I worked in the city. I remember the last 1/2 mile or so was uphill, what a killer. The best part was getting sh*tfaced afterwards in a local watering hole.

Bren, that was awesome. :lol: Gotta make sure nobody else steals MY seat. After all, the two webmasters took lots of time assigning them. :roll:

Anyway...it was a beautiful night. Drizzled at the start and it was a bit warm and too crowded. 15,000 participants, my time was: 37:23.

SHE is running to Yankee stadium to get her reserved seat :mrgreen:

Bren, that was awesome. :lol: Gotta make sure nobody else steals MY seat. After all, the two webmasters took lots of time assigning them. :roll:

Anyway...it was a beautiful night. Drizzled at the start and it was a bit warm and too crowded. 15,000 participants, my time was: 37:23.

GGG

Are you suggesting TS and Max are a little slow (like in server performance). Good to see you made it all right-next time get a motivational speech from Herm- I am sure that will improve your time

Frank: Are you suggesting that my time sucked? There was 15,000 people there, for crying out loud. It's kinda hard to maneuver in and out of traffic without stepping on toes (or having DK poking me from behind). Wanna race me?

next time get a motivational speech from Herm- I am sure that will improve your time

WOO HOO!!! way to go, GGG!!! i would have trouble driving that fast ;) :lol:

Frank: Are you suggesting that my time sucked? There was 15,000 people there, for crying out loud. It's kinda hard to maneuver in and out of traffic without stepping on toes (or having DK poking me from behind). Wanna race me?

I do not know about racing you-I might have to watch my back-I know how you are with past jet web-sites

With DK poking you from behind, I'm surprised you didn't finish in 18 minutes.

Good time, K. Honestly, I've particpated in Boston's Corp Challenges - and I know that it get's crowded! That first 1/2 mile is a slow walk for sure. You just CAN'T run.

Congratulations. The beer must have tasted pretty good afterwards....especially those company sponsored drinks :wink:

Not sure what all the fuss is about the seats. I just double checked. There are lots of open seats right next to Gang Green Girl.

No matter how much you beg, I don't want to sit near you, Max. I need to keep the seats open. Derek gets jealous if anyone is sitting next to me.

Which part of me sending you a restraining order did you mistake for begging?

Archived