can the Jets beat the skins?

Blackout

I have a better feeling about this game then I did the past few. I am hopeful they can walk away with a win.

It all comes down to Kellen though. Either way it will be fun to watch. More fun than the last few anyhow.

Yes, the Jets can beat the foreskins.

I hope. :-k

We can definitely beat the Skins. I don't hope, I know we can beat them. Will we beat them? Depends on the attitude and level of confidence the players bring with them onto the field. The game is definitely winnable for the Jets and I am rooting for them to get the W tomorrow and start the second half on the right track. -- Go Jets --:Typotux:

It wouldn't be the end of the world,thats for sure.

You know what? I will root for KC and the Jets each and every game for the simple fact Im a Jets fan and I hate to see them lose... But at the same time, Im dont getting angry over the Jets (Untill next season when we have a chance again) But as of right now... Having the 1-3 pick really would not bother me at all... I cant root for us to lose, but if we do lose each game, I wont get mad about it anymore

If we can get to the QB and knock Campbell around a bit he will fumble. Last week were a lot more aggressive on defense. I hope to see us keep that up and beat JC around like a rag doll tomorrow and cause some turnovers.

If we can get pressure on the QB and run the football....we can win the game.

Archived