Jets will beat the Steelers!!!

greeniemeanie

This has been a horrendous season for all of us. I know we have nothing to look forward to at this point. Heck, hockey season has started early in my house. As much as I want to agree with how bas things have been, and how we have no hope whatsoever, mark my words we will beat the Pittsburgh Steelers. I am willing to bet anything, but money (My wife would kill me). If you would like to bet avatars, sigs, or anything creative against the Jets, I'll make good on it. The Jets will beat the Steelers, and it will all piss us off, even more than a loss.

When we do win against the Steelers, only then will I tell you the reason I knew this game was a lock.

So who wants to step up? Who wants to bet against the Jets? Who wants to get pwned? No playoffs this year, but we will win.............

Step up.:box:

• 2 weeks later...

Pittsburgh Steelers (7-2) at New York Jets (1-8)

Thomas Jones: 160 rushes this year, zero rushing touchdowns. The Jets have played nine games. They've rushed for two touchdowns in those 36 quarters. I bet Jones never thought he'd get traded to New York and be put in the Witness Protection Program in the same year.

Steelers 28, Jets 3

Peter King really did his homework here...

We could be surprising. I'm not going to bet anything on the Jets, but I think Clemens might begin to show his worth against the Steelers punishing D.

NJ good win for your Iliini last weekend. Nice to see Ohio St. lose

NJ good win for your Iliini last weekend. Nice to see Ohio St. lose

Thanks Faba - I wasn't expecting that win and I really thought we were a season away from being respectable again. Zook's recruiting and coaching skills are starting to pay dividends.

Archived