Try to remember what Mangini inherited

Lady Jet

Yeah but at least Herm BSed and tried to make it look like he was trying... Mangini is like a blob on the sidelines... and the players are not giving 110% for him... they werent even before the season was over...

At this point, I don't think Mangini is a better coach than Herm.

I seriously did not think that was possible. I thought anyone on Earth except Mike Tice would be an upgrade.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At this point, I don't think Mangini is a better coach than Herm.

I seriously did not think that was possible. I thought anyone on Earth except Mike Tice would be an upgrade.

Remember when he started Derrick Blaylock for 3 or 4 games last season?

BRILLIANT!

He is a fraud... he obviously was hand fed a good D scheme by BB and now cant do it on his own... and he obviously cannot make the proper player moves in a game and during the week...

and the players are not giving 110% for him......

Didn't some poster recently explain that you can't actually give 110%, only 100%? ;)

Anyway, in regard to your statement, says who? Is there some kind of meter you own at the hobby store that measures how much heart players are putting into the games?

OMG, I'm sorry, I had to stop right there! lol

His draft picks aren't pro-bowlers yet? He's only been hear 1 1/2 years.

Adai had 100 yards rushing and 100 yards receiving today. He was one of the reasons the Colts won a SB last season. This is only his second year in the NFL. They are starting a rookie OL who is taking over for a Pro Bowl OL.

Same goes for the Pats. Heck AJ Smith with the Chargers draft pro bowlers every year.

DBrick was not worth the 4th pick in the draft. Not even close. Mangold is good at times. Revis and Harris look good, but nobody on this defense deserves to be called good this season.

Washington is a nice special teams player.

When you can't replace Pete Kendall, something is wrong. It's not like he was a Pro Bowl OL. He's avg. When you can't even replace him, that speaks volumes about how you can't evaluate talent.

I guess the Vikings shouldn't have drafted AP cause they already had an ok running back. The Jets draft DBrick and Revis, other teams seem to draft potential HOF players. Guess that's why the JEts never win.

Didn't some poster recently explain that you can't actually give 110%, only 100%? ;)

Anyway, in regard to your statement, says who? Is there some kind of meter you own at the hobby store that measures how much heart players are putting into the games?

Hobby Store is gone... I am selling real cars now... need one? :)

Says who? Have you watched the JETS play? They arent giving their all... its OBVIOUS

Is there some meter that says they are?

:gay:

cmon girls stop throwing your tampon at me

Prove us wrong... you havent

Mangini cannot coach a team... bad adjustment... bad decisions on who to play... bad decisions on who to bring in.... poor handling of disgruntled players...

Everything you want a HC to be good at... he sucks at...

Your just in love with him becuase he gives the players boxing lessons and isnt named Herm Edwards... If he was the follow up to PArcells would you still be in love with him.... (if you say yes, your lying)

Prove us wrong... you havent

Mangini cannot coach a team... bad adjustment... bad decisions on who to play... bad decisions on who to bring in.... poor handling of disgruntled players...

Everything you want a HC to be good at... he sucks at...

Your just in love with him becuase he gives the players boxing lessons and isnt named Herm Edwards... If he was the follow up to PArcells would you still be in love with him.... (if you say yes, your lying)

i only prove it to women. not little girls

:lol:

Didn't you hate Herm?

I'm thinking you're just crazy, Troll. ;)

I still hate Herm.

He pissed away the prime of a very good team.

I'm starting to hate Mangini, because he is putting this team in a rut far deeper than the one Herm left them in after '05.

Adai had 100 yards rushing and 100 yards receiving today. He was one of the reasons the Colts won a SB last season. This is only his second year in the NFL. They are starting a rookie OL who is taking over for a Pro Bowl OL.

Same goes for the Pats. Heck AJ Smith with the Chargers draft pro bowlers every year.

DBrick was not worth the 4th pick in the draft. Not even close. Mangold is good at times. Revis and Harris look good, but nobody on this defense deserves to be called good this season.

Washington is a nice special teams player.

When you can't replace Pete Kendall, something is wrong. It's not like he was a Pro Bowl OL. He's avg. When you can't even replace him, that speaks volumes about how you can't evaluate talent.

I guess the Vikings shouldn't have drafted AP cause they already had an ok running back. The Jets draft DBrick and Revis, other teams seem to draft potential HOF players. Guess that's why the JEts never win.

I called Woody and suggested he start drafting pro-bowlers. Hopefully, this will help. ;)

When your team is 1-8 and you get outscored in every second half..... No wait, they get outscored 20-3 in every freaking second half, you have to assume that opposing coaches have figured out Mangini and he has no clue how to adjust. Or maybe Mangini actually cheated last year and thought he'd stop this season, bust BB, and then laugh about it. Who knows at this point, but if anybody should be accused of cheating at this point, Mangini is a case in point. I am starting to wonder about this guy the more I see this team play. I mean they are the worst 2nd half NFL team in the NFL this season. It's not like they are losing 40-10. They are losing cause they never adjust, they make stupid mistakes, and the playcalling sucks. And most of all, they never adjust after halftime or the other team does and they are clueless on what to do.

I still hate Herm.

I'm starting to hate Mangini, because he is putting this team in a rut far deeper than the one Herm left them in after '05.

Thank you... people are failing to see this... Mangini has made the 07' JETS worse than the 05' JETS... be it talent, coaching... or both... he has done it...

Everyone talks about how great Mangini drafts and tries to hold onto that...

The JETS only drafted 2 players basically in 06'... Bender and Stuckey are projects and you are being a homer to expect late round picks to become starters... trading away picks is not the way to rebuild...

I still hate Herm.

Yes, it was a good team, but it was on it's last leg, and no, Herm didn't not take them to glory. But that was the end. There were no more drops to squeeze from that 1998 leftover, bandaid patched crew. Mangini came here to gut it and start over, and that is not going to happen overnight.

Yes, it was a good team, but it was on it's last leg, and no, Herm didn't not take them to glory. But that was the end. There were no more drops to squeeze from that 1998 leftover, bandaid patched crew. Mangini came here to gut it and start over, and that is not going to happen overnight.

It is not going happen, period, when you deal draft picks for aging players.

I could not wait until the Jets got rid of that horrible Curtis Martin contract. So, what does Mangini do? Trade a second round pick for a 29-year old RB and sign him to a huge contract.

In the '06 offseason, Mangini gave the team a needed gutting. Then, they screwed up and made the playoffs. Instead of continuing the gutting, Mangini approached the offseason like the team was a contender. Trading away all but four draft picks; bringing in an aging RB that will be ineffective in two years. And now you see the result. Mangini was brought in to rebuild the team and he has failed miserably in that regard. I'm not willing to let him screw things up worse than he already has.

hey remember 4-12:bag:

If people call Herm an idiot and sometimes deservedly so, and then blame the whole 2005 season on him, why is Mangini getting a pass for a 1-8 season.

And last time I checked the 2004 team, wasn't exactly the same team as the 1998 team.

The 2007 team isn't exactly like the 2005 team. Yet they are 1-8 and could wind up 1-15 at this point.

I'm sorry but any coach that goes 1-15 in their second season, can't be called a good coach.

If people call Herm an idiot and sometimes deservedly so, and then blame the whole 2005 season on him, why is Mangini getting a pass for a 1-8 season.

And last time I checked the 2004 team, wasn't exactly the same team as the 1998 team.

The 2007 team isn't exactly like the 2005 team. Yet they are 1-8 and could wind up 1-15 at this point.

I'm sorry but any coach that goes 1-15 in their second season, can't be called a good coach.

herm did it in his 5th year when jets should have been contenders. mangini is in his 2nd year with a rebuilding team thats why mangini gets a pass from me

herm did it in his 5th year when jets should have been contenders. mangini is in his 2nd year with a rebuilding team thats why mangini gets a pass from me

Herm was also down to his 4th string QB. And the offensive line was raped by injuries.

Poor Mangini. This year, they've lost Vilma, and it forced Mangini to actually put in someone effective to replace him.

no excuses little girls

Herm was also down to his 4th string QB. And the offensive line was raped by injuries.

Poor Mangini. This year, they've lost Vilma, and it forced Mangini to actually put in someone effective to replace him.

The fact that he is using the 05' season proves he is just trolling now... no coach was taking that 05' team anywhere...

Time to move on troll... we have a real troll on our hands...

Goodnight little girl!

Archived